KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
punisher

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm

• IGN-punisher6464
  • Class-Dark Knight
  • Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+)122

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?-Morgan
  2. Is this character your main?-Yes
  3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? Inception
  4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? No
  5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? Yes, Cami( Deluxex) accused me for hacking without a reason. He finally admitted to lieing about the incident. What really happened was my friend Britt went onto my account and explained how D.c hacking worked, it led cami to thinking i d.c hacked. This was like a year ago though.
  6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
    Yes
  7. Do you share your account? Kinda, my friend Pete goes on my account to train me somtimes.
  8. Why do you want to be in KaR?
    To have a awesome maplestory experience, have fun, and make friends
  9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
    quick boss runs, meeting new people, and getting a good maple experience!
   10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer to?ilovepuma, Monkey265, Anaitic, dennis,Haley,and im hoping to meet more!
Back to top Go down
punish

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:06 pm

this isnt a new app just a old one. dennis i never acctualy got REAL reason yes there was Drama like a year ago but i quit for a year to get away from it. I was hoping that your guild would be able to see that my life is dramaless now. im not trying to cause drama , i dont even get mad if somones ksing me now. please give me reasons. contact me Punisher6464. I need reasons and I belive if it is more than a year or close then you should take a look at the application and see if anything has changed. All the people who were making drama quited. , Thank you for understanding an im not trying to creat drama ,im not even mad jus annoyed that people havent seen that i have changed and so have alot of people. sorry for the disturbance of this post Please doont take this the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Sorry but this application will have to be put on hold....seeing as Nexon effed up the guild system with this patch!

But no matter, we will still look and evaluation your application.

Is this up to date?
Back to top Go down
punisher

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

I belive so. I still would liek to join the guild but i was more trying to make a point atm but if you would look over my application and acctualy wait and allow me to get in if i have vouches, that would be very nice. And if i get in the guild ill try not to be annoying im only 11 sorry heeheee
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 am

Alright, so I have looked over your application, and here are some points:

1) You fulfill all of the requirements that has been set up in this guild, level and manner-wise, which is a good start. Also, it seems that you claim that you have been referred by a few members, which is also a good thing.

2) You application is very well organized and easy to read, you also managed to answer all of the questions nicely.

However, there are a few points I would like to point out:

1) You application has been resubmitted for various times, and after reading the previous ones, I see Denis explaining that he has clearly stated that you are no longer allowed to apply into the guild. This makes your application look very bad and also makes people wonder what the reason is that you were not allowed. Care to explain that?

2) Your status of your relationship with Denis as of now currently conflicts with one of your claims in being referred by Denis. Care to enlighten the confusion?

Morgan, you seem like a very nice person, but there are simply several conflicts right now within your application, which makes it very difficult for judgment. I hope you can clear some things up, otherwise the application will still be on hold, or perhaps closed again.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Honestly, I haven't seen you in forever. I don't remember much but I think I deleted you off of the Buddy List for some reason. I seem to remember you cursing a lot... And, this application will probably be closed by Denis, considering the other applications you have submitted.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 am

*sigh* this is infact , in all the 5th application you've submitted , and I can understand a person can change but the guild rules themselves haven't , you were involved in too much drama , too much dc hacking and such which even lead to myself and other guildies to be dragged into it , I've gotten dc hacked many times only because you were applying to the guild ? o.O I know this is awhile back and all but don't get me wrong , the reason I cannot accept you in the guild is because of that , and that you've applied time and time again which is at this point testing my patience..

As stated before it was made clear that alot of members vouched against you , alliance members and even people on my buddy list. I wouldn't want anyone feeling uneasy having you in the guild now who had vouched against you for their own reasons leading me to believe they don't really know you and wouldn't have the trust we have between members.

Personally I don't mind you , from the time we met via Abe to the last time we've talked during a BF missunderstanding , thing's went well, but I have to stick with my decision, this isn't against you so please don't believe so.
Back to top Go down
punisher

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm

ok, im sorry im a inconveince to you and hayley i rarely cursed ..it was prob one of my friends...i hav changed all my account info.
If anythin changes that might give me the avalibility to join the guild please Chat me on MS intill then ill leave the foroum for this guild. And Hopfully you can forgive me for being an annoyence. and to BLoodDesert
I resubmitted my application because i didnt know the reason that i was not allowed in the guild -Thank you dennis for explaining it to me,
I know dennis from the few times we talked and hoped he would vouch for me because of the few times we hav met
If your minds change about me please talk to me iin ms , Thank you
-Morgan
Back to top Go down
punisher

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

I will also apoligize to all of you if i see you in game smile sorry for the inconveince
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1