KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
syncmann
BaconLuff
xSiZzles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:39 pm

IGN :FlyPolishGuy
•Class : Mehanic

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) : 94 acheived this in one week so planning on being lv 110+ atleast by next week

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
- Daniel or Danny

2.Is this character your main?
- Yes it is.

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
- RoyalSquadD(The junoir who invited me deleted his character and it glitched and all his recruits got kicked i was reinvited back but didnt accept it because i wanted to join
a better guild like this one Very Happy)
4. Do you have any chars in any other guilds?(if yes/explain)
-Yes, My Db which has been inactive for a couple months is in LegitKatana.

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
- Nope, Never did, Never will.

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
- Yes he is.

7.Do you share your account?
- Nope, don't plan on it either

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
- First, i like kissing and riding haha, also I've seen numbers of Kser's but when ever i see a KaR member they ask me politley to leave. Also my freind in RL is in it xSiZzles
9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
- Good times, more enjoyment out of maplestory, and meeting fun new maplers

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
- xSiZzles Definetley ;D

Back to top Go down
xSiZzles
Nubcake
Nubcake
xSiZzles

Character Information
Main: xSiZzles
Job: Cheif Bandit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm

I vouche BIG time smile
1st: I know him
2nd: Funny kewl guy smile
Gl getting more vouchess!
smile
Back to top Go down
xSiZzles
Nubcake
Nubcake
xSiZzles

Character Information

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Woah idk what happened there. Ignore one smile
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Great application. I thought it was cute that you mentioned you liked kissing and riding! That's always a plus haha. Good luck! =)
Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Another Dan Very Happy Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks for vouche Thomas and Compliment! Also thanks Baconluff and SyncMann Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Forgot to mention Im usually on from 5pm Eastern Standard Time to 10:30pm EST and on week ends usually Anytime after 7pm Est and somtimes in the morning but i got basketball n soccer so schedules hard to predict Very Happy so hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Very nice application ! Indeed enjoying to kiss and ride is always a big plus ;) Its good to hear also that people notice KaR does not condone ksing nor participate in it ( unless its us being ksed , we stick together as much possible ^^ ) I will vouch yes as I can already tell you're a good nature guy =) GL !

P.S we can always use more Dan's too lol
Back to top Go down
danieltiu
Nubcake
Nubcake

Character Information
Main: PixelPillage
Job: Corsair

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm

DUN DUN DUN ANOTHER DAN JOINS THE GUILDDDD
DUN DUN DUN ANOTHER DAN JOINS THE GUILDDDD

AND ANOTHER DAN AND ANOTHER DAN AND ANOTHER DAN JOINS THE GUILDDDD

another one bites the dust
Back to top Go down
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Too many Dans in this guild. I saw we get rid of one *glares at a certain corsair*

Good luck on your app :]
Back to top Go down
xSiZzles
Nubcake
Nubcake
xSiZzles

Character Information

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:28 am

We can always use a few extra Daniels, but for the sake of clarity, I will call you Danny.

Sorry for reviewing this application so late, I actually managed to skip this for some reason.

1) First of all, I love this application, it is nicely detailed, and very well organized; this is probably the first thing I would always look for whilst looking at an application.

2) The application also provides sufficient information so that not only would everyone get to know more about you, you have also shown bits and peices of your personality as well; which in this case, I see a good-nature person.

3) Since you know xSiZzles, it is also a big plus. Nevertheless, we can always have a Mechanic around the guild to complete the guild's population variety.

I am pleased with the application, Danny. I am looking forward to meet you this coming Thursday or Friday.
I am normally found around NLC, CBD, or Leafre in Ch11.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Thank you very much for the compliments and vouche Necrodiac and Mcheif, sorry this was soo late been hiting the books pretty hard latley >.<
Also thank you BloodDessert for the good reveiw and compliments Very Happy, and i also look forwarding to meeting you, ill probably be on most of the day friday so ill probably hit u up then if thats cool with you
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Danny wrote:

Also thank you BloodDessert for the good reveiw and compliments

Yum yum yum, bloody desserts surely sound nice (vampire mode).
Back to top Go down
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Ahahahahahhahahaha i never noticed i put two S's hahahahah thats hilarious
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Alright, so I have finally spoke to Danny today, and I must say, I had a lot fun speaking with him.

Through speaking, I find Danny's personality to be fairly nice and understanding.

He is also very eager to train and participate in PQs as well, lets not let him down, for I hereby vouch for him! ;)

Good luck Danny!
Back to top Go down
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Thank you very much blood "DESSERTS" haha, i had alot of fun talking and getting to know you. Thank you for the vouche and compliment also, and im looking forward to talking to you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

*UPDATE*
FlyPolsihGuy has reached Lv 100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1