KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application 3rd try ><

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascende

Application 3rd try >< Empty
PostSubject: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

•IGN Ascende

•Class Blade Master

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) 120

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Riku or Pika but prefferbly Riku. lol!

2.Is this character your main?
Yes

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Tenacity yes

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
None

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
No

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes

7.Do you share your account?
Not anymore.

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
Because, Id like to be in a fun,active, and trustworthy guild, plus I'd like to make friends.
9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Mainly all i hope for is making new friends, and probally a bit of bossing, but mainly friends. Very Happy

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Nuu. ><
Back to top Go down
Mara
Asset
Asset
Mara

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I met her in a cwk lol and she spams a lot so I say no.

JK!!! lol I vouch <3
Back to top Go down
fer
Nubcake
Nubcake
fer

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 pm

LOL Mara
Back to top Go down
Ascende

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah i spam alot. :P talktive person. ohyeahh, i know NinjasDB and xGoDLyBlaDeO but idernno if theyre still in KaR. o.o so~ mhm. XD
Back to top Go down
NinjasDB
Nubcake
Nubcake
NinjasDB

Character Information
Main: NinjasDB
Job: Blade Master

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi Rikuu ..i vouch
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 am

If this is still going on, here is what I have to say:

1) From the application, you seem to be a very rowdy and go-happy, but friendly person. You mainly would be the type of person who starts the party and get it going with your enthusiasm. A great element to have in our guild.

2) Even though you do not have any referrals from this guild, but it seems that some people already know you and seem to have very good impression towards you, this also gives a good impression to the you and your application.

I am looking forward to meet you some time, I will seek you out whenever I have the time to, but your application will probably be accepted before I have to chance to meet you.

However, good luck, and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Alright, I have finally met with Riku (Ascende), and she is a very pleasant person.
Riku is polite and understanding during the interview and answered me even when she was in the middle of a Hob PQ.

Also, since she already knows a few of the guildies, and have left good impressions,
I suppose I have no reason to turn down this request. Thus, I will as well vouch for Riku.

Good luck in getting into the guild Riku!
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Oh my , so sorry this application didn't caught my eye till now =O Been busy with lotsa things but judging from the guildies feedback here , I say you're in ^^ Welcome to KaR ! sorry for the super long wait D: Have someone add you in game or please add her when she's on :3 !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 3rd try ><   Application 3rd try >< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application 3rd try ><
Page 1 of 1