KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

xxsecks - IGN
Night Walker - Class
73 - Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 85+)
(I know I am not 85 yet, buy if your application process takes as long as stated, i should be 85 by the time you get this)
(Implying I play very, very often and effectively)

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Tyler
2. Is this character your main?
Yes
3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Berserker
4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
No
5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
No
6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
No, Back in patch 42 or so I used to hack on a DK I made. That DK got the whole temp. ban deal thus removing the character from the rankings. I ended up quitting MS, and came back during patch 73, created my Night Walker and have been 100% legitimate, however, since it was created on the account my DK was on, it was never placed on the rankings.
7. Do you share your account?
No way.
8. Why do you want to be in KaR?
It is obviously a successful, active guild filled with intelligent, mature members, which is hard to come by and something i truly cherish.
9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
A better experience of MapleStory. I believe actually interacting with, and helping people you like and get along with during game play makes MS even more enjoyable
10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Yes, Etrieys has been a buddy of mine for quite a while.

Sidenote - Again, I realize I am not level 85, and I respect the fact that you set the standard, but please don't completely disregard this application, get back to me in game if you have a chance.

Thank you
-Tyler. (xxsecks)
Back to top Go down
xxsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm

I really should have registered before posting, I would like to add to the application that I also know Ryan, or IcyPeachTea.
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:54 pm

I see...HEY WAIT! YOU GOT THAT STAFF 100% SCROLL! ...Can I buy it? Just kidding ^^...no seriously o.o

Anyways, well, I really encourage you to visit us in our hideout [Ch3, FM4]. Don't worry, we won't solely disregard this application because of your hacking era. A couple of people with affliliation of KissandRide have also hacked, been removed, and so forth and they are awesome! Again, visit us and Good luck with your application!

Also, out of curiosity, what was the IGN of this DK you're referring to?
Back to top Go down
xxsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 am

Haha I did get that white scroll xD And for sure, ill check it out when im not training o.o. The DKs name is xln00b
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 am

Good luck with your application Tyler. Your application brings a whole new set of issues we need to review as a guild. One rule has been no cygnus in guild. This being your main, maybe we need to re-examine the rule. Some have been fairly firm on it.

Just to clarify a point from Will
Dethphonix wrote:
A couple of people with affliliation of KissandRide have also hacked, been removed, and so forth and they are awesome!
KissandRide in no way condones hacking of any kind. What Will is referring to is the fact that we are not so snobbish to believe that we are better than anybody else just because we do not hack. We also do not write someone off completely just because have a past as a hacker, everyone deserves fair and equal treatment. People can reform and become an even better contributor to a guild, team, or Bellocan as a whole for their efforts.

Again, best of luck with your application, we will try to get it processed quickly.
Back to top Go down
xlsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 am

I understand. I noticed everybody else had a much neater application that I do with a lot less twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Hello there Tyler , nice application overall but there's the one point of your main being a KoC , not that we have anything against them but lets face it , they hit 120 and there's nothing else left for them to do. The whole goal of KoC is really to provide buff's to your main which I doubt you actively play your DK anymore.. KaR has a guild for our fellow guildies specially for KoC , so they dont take slots in KaR itself.

With this being said , I cannot give a yes to this application.
Back to top Go down
xxsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 pm

SAD
Sad
FACE

Does this mean you also don't accept level 200 characters?
Because they still play a lot, try to better themselves, help the community, talk to buddies, boss, etc.
All things that I would do as a maxed out KoC.

And I never play my DK anymore, because I hacked on it and the levels weren't earned. Now it is a lvl 123 Mule.

I take it you still wont accept me after my point being made, but for the future I beg you to reconsider. Just because my character is a KoC doesn't mean I'm not on/active a lot and a great addition to a great guild.
Back to top Go down
xxsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Oh and on an unrelated side-note.

Happy Birthday o.o
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:35 pm

ty for the birthday wishes , and to answer your question , a lv 200 is nowhere near the same thing as a lv 120 KoC , might just be my opinion but anyways we've been pretty strict as of if we add KoC to our guild or not.
Back to top Go down
xxsecks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Well i tried my best =(
My only concern about joining your Knights guild is that - I can not stand playing with people who are never on, and don't talk, aren't active and I can't relate to.

Sure I hacked to level on my DK but there are many many times I have legitimately Zakumed, Papped, Pianused and GPQed
So I understand all of that and can relate to it all, however, most people i talk to in low class guilds cant relate at all.

Like I stated in my first post, finding a guild such as yours is something very hard to come by for me and something i really enjoy.

If you could fill me in on the Knights guild that would be great
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Tyler, I am going to close ur application for now, but please stay in touch.
I am thinking of moving things around with the guilds that might work out better for everybody :]

And of course guild Berserker hangs out in our hideout as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1