KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disheartedly's Application

Go down 
+2
Necrodiac
xhawaiian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xhawaiian
Nubcake
Nubcake
xhawaiian

Character Information
Main: Disheartedly
Job: Hero

Disheartedly's Application Empty
PostSubject: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am

Please provide:
•IGN - Disheartedly

•Class - Hero

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) - 161

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Jake. I would prefer to be called Jake.

2.Is this character your main?
Yes it is.

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Innocence - friend's guild, much too small for my liking. never really did anything "guild" related.

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
Nope.

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
Nope.

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes it is.

7.Do you share your account?
Nope.

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
I'm looking to meet different people in the Bellocan community. I heard KaR has the most friendliest, mature, honest, and respectful members in Bellocan. I would like to meet them and get to know them. It's easier to meet people from within the guild, than being outside of the guild.

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Lots of new friendships, great enjoyable memories, and many many fun times.

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Well she didn't refer, but pointed me in the right direction. She, being Kaorin =D

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me in game or send me a pm. thank you for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 am

Oh Hey there Jake ^^ Shall we dare include a 3rd Jake in our guild ? =o I say yes xD very nice guy , friendly beyond belief So a Big cheerful Vouch for ye =)
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell26
Elite
Elite

Character Information
Main:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 pm

good luck on your app smile
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:04 am

Umm its going to be kinda hard to know what jake we are talking about but...AWESOME!! Looks good to me and btw im jake too nice to meet you Very Happy gl~
Back to top Go down
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 am

xhawaiian wrote:
8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
I heard KaR has the most friendliest, mature, honest, and respectful members in Bellocan.

lololol

On a more serious note, I don't know you personally, but I hear a lot of good things about you from friends. Jake knows about our alliance, and he's been in other guilds that haven't necessarily liked ALC. That being said, Jake still wants to join. This is the type of attitude we need in ALL maplers, and it's becoming scarce lately. I vouch 100% yes. Good luck, Jake. smile
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 am

I vouch yes, I've seen you around in maple and in other forums quite a lot of time and nothing that I've seen tells me to say no so, yes for me!
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell26
Elite
Elite

Character Information
Main:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

^^ lol brian!
Back to top Go down
xhawaiian
Nubcake
Nubcake
xhawaiian

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 am

ty to all of you. and hi there jake. lol well if it becomes difficult to distinguish one jake from the next, just consider me hawaiian jake =D
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 am

Someone Please Add Jake =) its pretty obvious he made it in hehe if myself or Kaorin isnt on Jake just come to our fm ch 3 fm 4 and see if there's anyone on , then ask for a jr to come see and add you =) Gratz on making it in and Welcome to KaR ~
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

welcome! :]
Back to top Go down
xhawaiian
Nubcake
Nubcake
xhawaiian

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 am

yay ty ty ty to everyone. ty denis bryan pray for ur vouches and anyone else who secretly vouched =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disheartedly's Application   Disheartedly's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disheartedly's Application
Page 1 of 1