KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LZLCE application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LzLce(lz

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: applying   LZLCE application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 pm

* IGN : LZLCE(lzlce)

* Class : I/L MAGE

* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 85+)
I'm level 94.

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Danny.

2. Is this character your main?
Yes.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Jr.Carnage.

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
Nope.

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
Nope.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes.

7. Why do you want to be in KaR?
i want to join a guild where i knw ill get help if any needed want to meet new pplz and KAR is one of the leading guilds in bello so it would be a great experience if i could join u guys

8. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Friends mostly, maybe ppl to train with or talk to when im not training

9. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Therece asked her for info and stuff so i could apply and possibly be chosen to join
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LZLCE application   LZLCE application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 am

Good luck with your application, try to meet up with some guildies in our hangout in fm4 ch3, that sure will help with getting int he guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LZLCE application   LZLCE application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Hello Danny!
Best of luck with your application. as Marc said, please try to meet some of the guildies in our fm to get some vouches. :]
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LZLCE application   LZLCE application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Good luck with your application! Hope you get some vouches! I haven't met you, but the application looks good~ exclamation
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LZLCE application   LZLCE application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 am

Hmm i know this application has been sitting here awhile , If you read this and are still interested , really try and come meet our guildies in our fm hideout =) its a good start and a good way to earn vouches ~ good luck
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LZLCE application   LZLCE application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Danny, I am closing this application due to the length of time it has been open. If you are interested in applying to KaR, please complete a new application and stop by our fm to meet some of the guildies. Thank you so much for your interest in our guild.
Best of luck in Maple!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LZLCE application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LZLCE application   LZLCE application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LZLCE application
Page 1 of 1