KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermy104

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application for Hermy104   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Ummm well i coulnd't find the Application format so i hope this is okay? im not really good with guild web sites lol. i have bad experiences with them sorry... Well I have beenn wanting to join KAR for a while... lol and i guess i just found ur hide out today... u guys seem really friendly and My maple sis Katie (Therece) recondmeded me :P. I am a very friendly person and i liek to help people as much as i can....I am kind of shy so i dunt really talk in guild that much but if u add me ill try my best :P lol. Give me a chance? lol and also Katie told me to say that i was expelled from EbonSol for cursin lol.... Like i said im kind of shy at 1st but... yeah..... I have learned now to control my cursin and other things like that so that i dunt upset other people around me and that the safety of the people around is most important. I'm a 9x hermit currently Guildless. My IGN is Hermy104. If you could plz get back to me as soon as possible... uhh... i am currnetly on Spring break and i will b on everyday until Sunday... I usually only play on weekends but i am very active and try to get in as much time as i can. I am a very friendly caring and helpin person once u get to knoz me. Well Thank u for ur time and i hope to get in and i wuvs u all! :P :lol!: :lol!: OO AND HERE'S ONE SOME THINSG ABOUT MYSELF! I'm not a guild hopper... if i like a guild ill stick with it til the end! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the color orange i like to read i like to make maple vids and i have a pet rabbit! :P :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Therece
Nubcake
Nubcake
Therece

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Subject: Adddd me to KaR<3 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:45 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Please provide:

IGN :

Class :

Level :

2. Is this character your main?

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?

4. Do you have characters in other guilds?

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?

6. Why do you want to be in KaR?

7. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?

8. Do you have a KaR member to refer you?
Back to top Go down
hermy104

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Subject: Adddd me to KaR<3 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:45 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Please provide:

IGN : Hermy104

Class : Hermit

Level :90

2. Is this character your main?
Yes
3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Mutiny
4. Do you have characters in other guilds?
No
5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
Well my brother is a hacker and he got my lv 103(1st main)priest banned.... but i dunt like to associate myself with him....so no
6. Why do you want to be in KaR?
I want to b in KaR bc a lot of the people i love are in there i have nvr sold myself short and i think i could really benefit the guild in the long run if u gave me a try
7. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
I'm just hoping to get long lasting friend ships and people who i can trust and help and ask for their love and help in return
8. Do you have a KaR member to refer you?
Yes, Katie(Therece) she is my maple sis :P. and she also wants me to say that i was expelled from EbonSol for cursin lol..., but for the most part im a kind hearted person who could nvr hurt anyone... but u will see as i start to beocm eless and less shy that i like to joke around a lot :P

Hehe i made it oragne ORANGE FTW! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Therece
Nubcake
Nubcake
Therece

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 pm

I'll recommend Sean. For the incident he is refering to, I kicked him to calm him down and he was invited back to guild after he apologized to everyone. He can have a temper, just like sis, but he's a nice kid and one of the only people whose been my friend for my entire maple career.
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 pm

added to the guild by kao, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1