KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guild application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavencr

guild application Empty
PostSubject: guild application   guild application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm

* IGN
* Class
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+)

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? Jimmy would be a good name for me or jim

2. Is this character your main? yes, this is my main character

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? Secret i been in that

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? no , sadly i only have 1 character

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? no, i have not scammed but i have been scammed by Priesttaco for selling leech to me.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? yes my char is fully ranked fully legit

7. Do you share your account? no, only me play this char =P

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? I like an active guild in which i can settle in i joined Secret for 2 months but they were a little too inactive on the members. also i love i mean love to join guild events

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? friends, it quite lonely since i quited ms for 4-5 months and most of my friends are gone

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?Necrodiac seem like a nice guy talked to him also dethphonix was very helpful guide me thru the application process
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

guild application Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild application   guild application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Lol, please list your IGN, class, and level. xD
Back to top Go down
Iilypad(Steven)
Contributer
Contributer
Iilypad(Steven)

Character Information
Main:
Job:

guild application Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild application   guild application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 am

Haha another fail! But goodluck on ur app!
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

guild application Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild application   guild application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:56 pm

ign heavencrash, level 134 Nightlord.
Correct me if im wrong smile I've seen you around. Goodluck on your application meet members in fm ch3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guild application Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild application   guild application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild application
Page 1 of 1