KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KaR Guild Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest Si

KaR Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Ign: SiiNzPwNu

Class: NL

Lvl: 123

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
- My name is Mark, but it doesn't really matter if people call me by my Ign =]

2.Is this character your main?
- Yes, this charactor is my Main, I love NL's Always will =).

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
- I was a recent Member of LotusSociety Ldr: Lotusfury209. It was my Wifes guild but she has quit so I am looking for a new friendly and Exciting guild.

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
- No, I have quit all my other charactors and sold the equips to focus on my NL and make it the best it can be.

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
- I was unrightfully Banned for Illegal Cash transaction, But after a quick Ticket i submitted, I was unbanned the next day and was rewarded 5k NX for Inconvienience and got put back on rankings.

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
- If this means what i think it means, Then yes my charactor is on Rankings.

7.Do you share your account?
- Nope, this account is 100% mine, I trust some really close friends with my info, But i know them in RL and they have been my best friends since i was Really young.

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
-Well it is a advanciing guild with really nice people and boss (I love to boss).

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
- I am hoping to get better Maple skills and Make some new friends =]

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?-
-Uhm, Etrieys is on my BL and i talk to him a few times whenever him and I are online but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
JediLoss
Nubcake
Nubcake
JediLoss

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 am

Looks decent. come to ch 3 fm and chill with us
Back to top Go down
GuestSi

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 am

Will Do considering I like to just hang around and have fun alot =]
Back to top Go down
Etrieys
Nubcake
Nubcake
Etrieys

Character Information
Main: Etrieys
Job: Ice Lightning Archmage

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:00 am

I can vouch for Mark. He was in the FM chatting with guildies today and I've known him for a good month or so.

I says yes. ^-^
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 am

I talked with Mark last night and he seemed very kind and friendly. He also seemed like he wanted to be in a guild long term, which I think is very important. I vouch yes for Mark, I think he'd make a great addition to KaR.
Good luck Mark! Hope to see you around soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Haha Tyvm Meagan =] <3
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 am

Alright please add him too to the guild Please , I've seen him myself and chatted some , i'll vouch ^^ Welcome to KaR !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 am

iVote for Himm :DD ~ ~ * Vouches * ~ ~
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 am

Omgs Ty so Much ^^ Finaly i got into a Pro guild. I can't wait until i start meeting great people =]
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 am

welcome to KaR ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KaR Guild Application   KaR Guild Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KaR Guild Application
Page 1 of 1