KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RaysAran's KaR Guild App

Go down 
+2
Mara
BkSiLenT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond

RaysAran's KaR Guild App Empty
PostSubject: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm

IGN: RaysAran
Class: Aran
Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) 101
What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? Ray,Raymond

Is this character your main? Yes, my new main.

What is the most recent guild you were a member of? Oathkeeper

Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? Yes, Pandemic, a guild owned by my irl friend

Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? I've been involved in scamming, but i was the one being scammed X.X. Other than that, No.

Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes.

Do you share your account? Nope.

Why do you want to be in KaR? I want to be in KaR because I was in your guild HQ and some people told me to join Very Happy

What are you hoping to get out of KaR? Have some fun, make some new friends, and make the best out of MS.

Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? Lilypad and SiiNzPwNu both said i should join, so i decided to.
Back to top Go down
BkSiLenT
Contributer
Contributer
BkSiLenT

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 am

Hmm I vouch for him. KaR needs more arans.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Asset
Asset
Mara

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 am

Oooo what have we here.., >smile
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:51 pm

I've met him shortly after he applied and he's sat there and had a chat with me and Pierre , so i'll vouch yes =) he's a really nice guy and easy to talk to. GL on your application!
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm

A few things I noticed while looking this guy up.

I know online comments about this guy doesn't mean much, but it does show his attitude towards the community.

Positive: 6
"A good trader"

[Uprisen (+16)] AMAZING really fast and nice

[cHiNcHiLLa (+Cool] Very Quick A++

[tyfly001 (+16)] Fast Buyer !!!

[cheetosDX (+38)] mad quick

[damudo01] Nice guy, Great trade

Seems to me this guy is definitely suit to join KaR. I would vouch, but I have yet to meet the guy =X
Back to top Go down
Iilypad(Steven)
Contributer
Contributer
Iilypad(Steven)

Character Information
Main:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Lol i don't know if "nubbies or nublits(according to Mark) are aloud to vouch but I really like this kid. He's nice to talk too and likes to boss! I think KaR would love to have him. He's really fun to talk to alsoo.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Alright we'll go ahead and add Ray , you've shown support for the guild and met alot of guildies , altho they didnt all vouch here some told me in game , so welcome to KaR! please contact us when you're on to get added ^^
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Welcome to KaR Ray smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaysAran's KaR Guild App   RaysAran's KaR Guild App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaysAran's KaR Guild App
Page 1 of 1