KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

applying to guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karriean

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Please provide:
•IGN

Karrieann

•Class

Fire/Poison Mage

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 85+)

Level 87

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?

Kathy

2. Is this character your main?

Yes

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?

Awakening, now very inactive, am only member who plays most of time. Still in guild to prevent being spammed with unwanted guild invites. Will quit if you invite me to your guild.

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?

Yes but most of the guilds are inactive/dead! lvl 36 Gunslinger in BlackDice(inactive guild), lvl 57 Assassin in BinkySlap(inactive guild), lvl 69 Spearman in Ohauna(inactive guild), lvl 53 Crossbowman in Awakening also, lvl 41 Brawler in DeathRippers (which has been a friendly and fairly active guild for me)

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?

NO accusations. Involved once unintentionally. Joined party after seeing smega to do prequests for zhelm. Once inside found out the party leader was in God mode. Quest not finished. No longer have contact with that person. Scared the heck out of me. We were not caught but I have absolutely no wish to be banned for even a brief time.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?

Yes

7. Why do you want to be in KaR?

I play for fun and enjoyment. I am not your average player because I am a grandma! No joke. Not kidding. I still work so can not be online a lot and recently had surgery so am becoming used to work again and not online a lot right now because am usually dogtired...physical job. Any way, I said I play for fun and enjoyment. This is recreation for me. When I joined I met a lot of really nice people and had a lot of fun. They were very active and it was quite enjoyable. Unfortunately a lot of them have left or at least become inactive at this time for various reasons (NONE were banned for hacking if you are wondering!). So playing recently has been kind of lonely. I like to talk with people while I play. I like to talk to NICE people while I play. The people I have on my buddy list are a mixed bunch including adults like me and some youth. One young man calls me his Maple Story grandma, he is 13! I do tell people my age up front before I buddy so no one thinks I am some kinda perv hiding out if they find out by accident. Talking with my buddies is great. Not all are on when I am on. I want a friendly active guild so I have more people to talk with. And if you are wondering, I have lots of characters so when I go crazy grinding on Karrie, I can go work on something easier for a little bit! But I do want to level her up and I do not want to take 10 years to do it if you are wondering how much I will play her. Can't think of any thing else to tell you about me right now!

8. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?

Friendship, companionship, a lot of fun....my zhelm maybe! And whatever else may offer itself as I grow in the game and guild.

9. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?

Gabs/EvilPresence thought I might enjoy your guild.
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Sounds good to me, and gosh I would be scared too, seeing the guy in godmode. I'd like run away and never see anyone like them again ;)
I vouch yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil
Contributer
Contributer
Evil

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Great mom! Hope you join!
Back to top Go down

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 pm

F/p Awesome!
The application looks good !
I vouch for you also! smile
Back to top Go down
Evil
Contributer
Contributer
Evil

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:58 am

To tell the turh, you can find many ppl as loyal as Kathy in the maple world, which demostrates that age = experience and she's respectful to other smile
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 am

u have the longest and best paragraph in all applications ever in Why u want to join KaR Lolz, everything sounds good to me. I'll vouch yes smile
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 am

looks awesome, i say YES!
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 pm

I say yes too ^_^ its pretty unanimous hehe I say welcome aboard , talk to us the next time you login
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 am

added to guild on 6/15/2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying to guild   applying to guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

applying to guild
Page 1 of 1