KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandon's KissandRide Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allambee

Brandon's KissandRide Application Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:32 am

Please provide:

* IGN: Allambee
* Class: Arch Mage (I/L)
* Level: 125

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
The name is Brandon

2. Is this character your main?
It sure is.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Pirates

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
I have a soon to be HS mule still in Pirates

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
Never involved or accused of Hacking or Scamming

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
My character is ranked yes

7. Do you share your account?
I do not share my account

8. Why do you want to be in KaR?
I would like to join KissandRide because i would like to be part of a nice guild, with people who
play the game honestly and are not interested in kssing or scamming other people

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
I'm hoping to get a long term guild, which i have been trying to do since day 1, i truly think that KissandRide
is the right guild for me because everybody i meet in the guild continually tells me how amazing the guild is
and how i would really like it. I'm also hoping to get Zhelm and HT's PQ's eventually as well, not for any profit or anything,
just for the fun of PQing with the guild smile

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Meagan, Chris and Francis, sorry if i forgot anybody else

Thanks Very Happy

Brandon's KissandRide Application Dzujw5
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi there, good application. Come meet more of us in ch3 fm4 or entrance to get vouches - Goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Glad you submitted a new app Brandon! Very Happy

Brandon is a good friend of mine and I've known him for a long time. He's friendly, fun and easy to talk to and really nice =) I vouch yes for Brandon.
Good luck with your app, like Amanda said, try to meet more people if you can too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allambee

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanks Amanda and Meagan !
I'll go meet more people and get vouches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 am

Hmm I believe you were in Kthanksbai before am I right? well if you're the same guy I'll vouch Yes , remember you being really friendly and all , gl on application ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:21 am

Yea, come to the FM channel room 4, I've met you before but iHaven't actually gotten to know youz :P Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allambee

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 am

Yeah I was in KThanksBai when i first started Maple Very Happy

I'd like to get to know you too smile I'll come by for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lRawrLoud
Nubcake
Nubcake

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 pm

i see my name in this app... i guess that means i gotta vouch xD
Back to top Go down
Allambee

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 am

Haha. Why thank you Chris. xD
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Alright added and Welcome to KaR Brandon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's KissandRide Application   Brandon's KissandRide Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's KissandRide Application
Page 1 of 1