KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to KissandRide

Go down 
+4
Haley678
Necrodiac
NinjasDB
xXiris
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Application to KissandRide Empty
PostSubject: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm

•IGN : DeluxeXbow

•Class : Sniper

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) : 99

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
- Justin

2.Is this character your main?
- Yes

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
- N/A

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
- No

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
- No

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
- Yes

7.Do you share your account?
- No

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
- I always thought of joining KissandRide because most of guildies from KaR are nice people including Necrodiac and Scepterra.

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
- Experiences with guild, get to know new people, and party quests.

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
- No

Back to top Go down
xSiZzles

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Very nice APP. I will like to get to know you more. You put everything very clearly down.
Back to top Go down
xSiZzles

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

No edit :P. GL!!!
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Thank you smile

I will also like to know you more, xSizzles.
Back to top Go down
xSiZzle

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:50 pm

I met with him, talked for a bit. Nice guy. Bit quiet or he wasnt paying attention -LOL- But that puts no harm
towards my answer.
VOUCHE! lol!
smile Gl meeting more people!

To add to this i registered and it made it for me not aloud to use my Prop IGN xSiZzles just an FYI smile
Back to top Go down
ThugTub

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 am

U seem nice i will have to see u around somtime in the fm
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you !!

I will love to see you too, ThugTub exclamation
Back to top Go down
xXiris
Nubcake
Nubcake
xXiris

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Haha I talked to you in the fm for a bit! Nice guy soooo i'll vouch! Good luck yo!
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks xXiris or Matt !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjasDB
Nubcake
Nubcake
NinjasDB

Character Information
Main: NinjasDB
Job: Blade Master

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 am

Hellow!!! :O

i'll think i saw you today FM early haven't chance to talked to you.
Well goodluk on your APP
innocent
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 am

Yes... unfortunately Sad
but I would LOVE to get to know you though smile

and it was first time I saw 3 KaR members at once... so I was in little confuse situation lolol
Didn't know where to start on introducing myself Crying or Very sad
but yea ~ Thank you for wishing me good luck Cool

Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Looking good so far , we'll wait a lil more and see what others think =) gl to you !
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Thank you and Okay, I will wait Very Happy

Do you remember me, Necrodiac?

I asked you several times if I can join when you were around level 14x ~ 15x

And you've told me I don't meet the minimum level requirement

So, here I am now Very Happy

I know it says I'm level 99 on this application, but now I'm level 109 ~
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Your IGN does ring a bell but can't say forsure I remember you specific ^^ Its nice to see you still show interest in joining us after so long ( I was 15x like 2 years ago @_@ )
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:28 pm

The important part is that I remember you Very Happy

yes, it was 2 years ago lolol ~

I got hacked and quit playing around that time..

but I came back when mechanics came out smile
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Aww, hate hackers. =(
But, my name is Haley and I look forward to meeting you sometime. =)
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Haley, Nice to meet you exclamation
and YES I would like to meet you in game innocent
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am

Alright, I might be a bit late from reading this application, but here are some notes:

1) I really like the application's format, it is very nice and clear, so that is a plus.

2) All the answers are nice, short, and bullet-pointed, that is another plus from me.

However, I do have a question. You mentioned that you came back because of Mechanics, and you are currently joining in as a Sniper. I am guessing that you either did not make one or have decided to main your Sniper instead. Care to clear the foggy situation?

Anyways, I can see no negative sides in this application. Thus, my thoughts of the application is a 10/10 and good to go. I hope to see you this weekend, Justin, I would love to meet you.

I never appear in Free Market, but you will most likely find me around NLC, CBD, or Leafre in Ch11.
See you this weekend!
Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am

Yulan says good things to everyone. Very Happy
Good luck Justin!
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 am

First of all, Thank you so much for replying on my application, BloodDesert and syncmann Very Happy
I really appreciate that exclamation

You, BloodDesert, are right about that I came back because of Mechanics; however, I tried to play Mechanics BUT I didn't like them at all lolol

I made my Mechanic up to level 20 and deleted... I don't know why but just because..
Therefore, I went to my main, which is Sniper, that I made it on maybe 2 ~ 3 years ago.. yes
I would look forward to see you in the game !! Idea
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Awesomely, I am glad to see another sniper around in the game!

Talk to Bryan (iCrossBolt) as well, the pro-est Marksman in Bellocan! (Bricked)

I am some sniper-talk would be nice.

I current am also training a sniper; a bit stuck at the moment, but nevertheless, did make one and also like it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 am

Yup !! Snipers are rare nowadays Cool

I have met with iCrossBolt on FM and I told him he is my idol LOLOL

because I actually watched him on YouTube !! Soloing HT !! He was GODLY confused

Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Alright this is more than enough to accept this application! Welcome to KaR Justin ^^ Have a Junior add you or we'll find you next time you're on =) Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Very good grammar and spelling.
That's one of my only pet peeves :]
Welcome to the guild! Feel free to whisper me next time you're on so I can add you ^^
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:02 am

YAY !!!!! This is the time I've waited for =)
Thank you for accepting me !! innocent
I will be on 11 am - 5 pm (EST) today !! whisper me if I'm not around FM .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to KissandRide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next