KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to KissandRide

Go down 
+3
Necrodiac
xXMCheifXx
Scepterra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaSain

Application to KissandRide Empty
PostSubject: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 pm

•IGN - LunaSaint

•Class - Bishop

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) - 124

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Daz

2.Is this character your main?
Yes

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
OneFourSeven

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
No

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
No

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes

7.Do you share your account?
No

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
I want to be in KaR because I like to participate in GPQs, boss runs and it just seems to be a really nice guild where everyone is a family.

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Not really, i just like the fun of gong on boss runs, and want to try out CWKPQ.

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
No
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Well an ok application. Don't be shy in meeting some of the members in ch3 fm4 or ch3 entrance. GoodLuck smile
Back to top Go down
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Do you have any relation to LunaArrows? o.o" Just wondering smile

Like Mandy said, hang out in the fm and meet with some members ^^ Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am

Oh hey there , nice application overall , come meet some of our members in fm 3 ch 4 ^^ gl!
Back to top Go down
LunaSain

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 pm

LOL, no relationship with LunaArrows at all.
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Haha I was asking myself the same question xD good luck!
Back to top Go down
LunaSain

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 am

How do i know if i am accepted to the guild?
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 am

Well I have yet to have seen you or meet you in our FM , again its ch 3 fm 4 , come meet us there so ppl can get to know you and vouch yes or no =P
Back to top Go down
LunaSain

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:33 am

LOL, i've been to your FM hideout but due to the different time zones, i never see anyone there but sometimes i go and people are afk.
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:33 am

Met briefly in FM before he had to set sails.

Very nice guy XP

I vouch (which I haven't done for awhile!)
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Hahaha. I still continue to see Daz in FM with us. I just met up with him about 2mins ago.

This guy definitely deserves to be in KaR, in my opinion. He's fun to hang out with!

He's met me, Pierre, Erika, the other William, and briefly met AL before AL went AFK. Lol

If I could super vouch, I would do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LunaSain

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 am

xD, thanks so much for your support Will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Dethphonix wrote:
Hahaha. I still continue to see Daz in FM with us. I just met up with him about 2mins ago.

This guy definitely deserves to be in KaR, in my opinion. He's fun to hang out with!

He's met me, Pierre, Erika, the other William, and briefly met AL before AL went AFK. Lol

That being said, you need at least 2 vouches from separate individuals (nice try with the dbl vouch will) to get in, please ask one of the mentioned ppl to vouch for you. Sorry, I still have not run into you in the fm. :]
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm

xxKaorinxx wrote:
Dethphonix wrote:

That being said, you need at least 2 vouches from separate individuals (nice try with the dbl vouch will) to get in, please ask one of the mentioned ppl to vouch for you. Sorry, I still have not run into you in the fm. :]

Aww! My plan is foiled! [/sarcasm]

Hahaha. That being said, he had asked me if you or Denis were online the other day. But, enough with me taking over with the comments.
I'll let him continue on smile
Back to top Go down
NekiePie
Nubcake
Nubcake

Character Information
Main:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:29 am

i vouch yes =)
Back to top Go down
LunaSain

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:41 pm

YAY, thanks so much Pierre! <33
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 am

Added to guild by Dethphonix

Welcome to the guild!!

Closing application =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to KissandRide   Application to KissandRide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to KissandRide
Page 1 of 1