KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my application?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yotengoh

my application? Empty
PostSubject: my application?   my application? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Please provide:

* yotengohielo
* ice/lightning

[/color]

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
andres

2. Is this character your main?
yah

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
ambition, just got an invite since i xfered. never planned on staying permanently

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
no

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
no

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
yup

7. Why do you want to be in KaR?
it seems like a great and active guild and looks like i can gain many opportunities not only in bossing, but also meeting new people.

8. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
a fun experience

9. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
kenton (ihasters)

10. About me (added my own cat =P)
my name is andres and im from mexico. i am 100% fluent in english. i am 17 years old. i am extremely active and a huge grinder. ive lived in the U.S for 15 years and was born there. my mom decided to move back when i was 15 (no! not deported >;[ ) its pretty much the same here. i am gay. i usually dont tell ppl this unless they ask, but wanted to put all the cards on the table! dont worry, i dont act like a girl. i did transfer from kradia. had no problems there, but it wasnt for me. there wasnt many opportunities for me. i could never ht, pap, cwk, or zak since i am not a bishop. if i wanted any pend, id have to buy them )= the most i could do was grind. im pretty easy to get along with =P have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

my application? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application?   my application? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:22 am

Well this has to be the most Filled with information application yet xD Welcome to Bellocan btw ^^ If you're a friend of Kenton , and show this much ambition to join us , then I Vouch yes
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

my application? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application?   my application? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:08 am

I think Alex and Justin will like him, closet gay ppl </3 I vouch yes for the same reasons as Denis.
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

my application? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application?   my application? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm

2 junior like, nothing bad against him - someone pls add at next chance Very Happy

nice to meet you andres! hope you like your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my application? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application?   my application? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application?
Page 1 of 1