KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Kiss&Ride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Application for Kiss&Ride Empty
PostSubject: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

ThaProDit
Shadower
134 (at this moment)

What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Alex / Al

Is this character your main?
Yes, ThaProDit is my main.

What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Focus

Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
Focus, Inception, Tenacity.

Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
Nope, I haven't!

Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes, my ThaProDit (Main) is on Rankings.

Do you share your account?
No, never did and never will.

Why do you want to be in KaR?
Cause I heard its a great guild from what my friend &KaR members told me, so I'd like to join it.

What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
A good time, Boss runs, meeting new people.

Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Uhmmm, 'LionsBravery' could probably say a word or two about me.

~Hope for the best, waitin' for reply!
..Thanks (:
Back to top Go down
xSiZzles
Nubcake
Nubcake
xSiZzles

Character Information
Main: xSiZzles
Job: Cheif Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Nice application!
Ill try to get to see you in FM if your there smile
Trying to get to 120 sooo yea Lol.
GL!!
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 am

Interesting application, here are a few things I'd like to point out (evaluation mode alert!):

1) Each and every question of the application is filled out accordingly with elaborated answers, this is a good and bad thing at the same time, I will explain it later.

2) The application format is organized to an easy-to-read format, my eyes are at peace.

And now it comes to the part where I did not make me feel at ease:

1) As mentioned, the application has an elaborated answer, but however, the answer is elaborated to the point where I can find possible loopholes from the sentences, and also makes me feel odd.

2) So as mentioned about the over-elaborated sentences, making the answer too excessive, such as: "Yes, ThaProDit is my main," and, "Yes my TheProDit (Main) is on Rankings." Just to make sure, and out of parts of curiosity, why exactly were the questions answered so elaborately and formally? It might be my over-acting paranoia, but I find loopholes in these sentences.

Remember, details make things look perfect, but too many ornaments on a Christmas tree will make the tree fall.

Anyways, look for me during the weekends, you will find me mainly at NLC, Leafre, or CBD at Ch11.
I am looking forward in meeting you. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 am

Are you related to a guy named "TheProDit"?
I had a bad experience with him and your character's name is very similar.
I'm going to say "no" for now.
Back to top Go down
ThaProDi

PostSubject: Ughh..   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Q :Are you related to TheProDit ?
A :No, I'm not realted to 'TheProDit'
Alot of people ask me that, but no I don't know who that is.
Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Explain this please.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1681389/3/Scania_HT_police_dead.html

if you can't see it, it says:

Lolwolf: In Bellocan, they're trying (I say trying because all of them are idiots and can't KS.) to make a Bigfoot Police guild called Turtles. Well, anyway, a DrK who's level 140 (iKingDon) told some level 9x Chief Bandit in Turtles (ThaProDit) that I KS'ed him at his Bigfoot, (I was level 127 and was killing another Bigfoot with a 15x BM and 16x Bishop.) so then ThaProDit goes on the 17x Bishop that he hacked and tells me that they're going to KS any Bigfoot that I find and that they'll KS me when I train. I tell the idiot that I BF for fun and that I train at Skeles and the idiot's like "were guna ks u ther neway", I'm just like "Have fun with that." and walk away.

Summary: Bellocan's BFP guild, Turtles, is full of idiots who don't know what they're doing.

My answer is "No" now until you clear this up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: hmm   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm not gonna lie, it's true!
Back in the summer I was in 'Turtles' on my *Shadower today (ThaProDit)* which was a 9x back then, but the 17x bishop ? o-0
And the only reason I was in 'Turtles' is because I had a rl friend in there back then, and it was just when I got back on maple so I didn't know what exactly was going on, and when I did find out that 'Turtles' was a KS guild, I still didn't bother because I was a 9x Chief bandit, what harm could a 9x CB back then bring ? obv a 9x CB couldn't KS a BF... and hacking, as I said on application, I never hacker and not planning on doing that, the 17x Bishop, I got no idea why would some1 say I had a 17x bishop.. I wish I had one tho.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: ...   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Hacked*
And think about it yourself, would Focus or Tenacity accept me if I was a Hacker ?...
I don't Hack, never will &never did..
The fact I was in Turtles was only because I didn't even know the fk Bigfoot police was, it was when I got back from a 2yrs break.
And as I said I didn't bother cause I was a 9x, not only that, I didn't know anything around, the only pro guild I knew was back then was Mint, b4 I quit, I had no idea
being in a bad guild would cause me trouble gettin' in good one later on..
Well, it's up to you to decide tho...
I filled the Application, everything I said is true, you could say 'Alright we'll give you a chance' or you could say 'We're not interested sorry!'
Any answer will be accepteable, yet I won't find it fair not to accept some1 to a guild because he used to be in a bad guild, yet not that I knew it was bad.. I didn't stay there on purpose or cause I Wanted to, I had a rl friend in there he was my only friend on maple lol.. so.. can't blame me!
~Thanks
Back to top Go down
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Alex wrote:
And think about it yourself, would Focus or Tenacity accept me if I was a Hacker ?...

Yep.

Alex wrote:
I had no idea
being in a bad guild would cause me trouble gettin' in good one later on..

So you don't think that being in a DC hacking / ksing guild is going to affect your reputation down the line? Think about that.

Alex wrote:
Any answer will be accepteable, yet I won't find it fair not to accept some1 to a guild because he used to be in a bad guild, yet not that I knew it was bad..

That's a perfectly acceptable reason o.O

Alex wrote:
lol.. so.. can't blame me!

You chose to stay in the guild. Your actions determine your character and reputation. Act wisely.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: ....   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Focus &Tenacity are not less good guilds then KaR!
Rex is my good friend (Ldr of Focus) he would never keep a hacker in his guild.

Rob is my good friend aswell, in alliace with 4305 and some other random guilds..
Yet, Rob wouldnt let a hacker stay in it...

from what you just told me *Think wisely* I did think, and I find pointless in what you said..
afterall why am I trying lol... just close this...
I don't like people who think they are better then some1 else (Apparently thats what you are).
You make a bigdeal of a guild.. Posting a application.. talking to ppl.. srsly.. I'll jus tstay in Focus.. end of story.. lol!
Was nice talkin' to ya'll there are alot of great people in KaR, but apparently some think they're better then the others.. which is ghay.
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Alex wrote:
1) I didn't even know the fk Bigfoot police was
2) but apparently some think they're better then the others.. which is ghay

Mind the attitude and language please, thank you.

They were only trying to know whether the suspection is true or not, there is no need to be so jumped up by it.

I am glad you chose to not join now, after seeing you being unable to resolve situations calmly and making irrelevant assumptions, I woud have taken back my vouch.

Good luck in Focus/Tenacity, we are glad you tried to be here.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Drama Drama o.O Foul language and everything , sheesh and you wonder why we have applications and ask to meet with the guildies? You pretty much answered yourself on that one buddy. We're a calm and peaceful guild who's priority is that we all get along , we don't think highly of ourselves or anything. Comes a time in a man's life where you'll understand the reason behind applications and that every action you make does reflect on you sometime in the futur. Yes being in Turtles alone would be enough to refuse you, but you took it too far with being defensive and rude instead of simply explaining it to us in a calm manner which could of turned the table and make us consider adding you anyways.

Good luck to you , thank you for considering joining us!

Application closed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kiss&Ride   Application for Kiss&Ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Kiss&Ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KissandRide :: Apply to KissandRide :: Completed Applications (KaR)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com