KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
belie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 am

IGN: SantaCruzCa
Class: Ranger
Level: 105

What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? Jeremy

Is this character your main? No. Also a 153 bishop and a 140 NL.

What is the most recent guild you were a member of? N/A

Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? No

Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? No

Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes

Do you share your account? No

Why do you want to be in KaR? Everyone seems so friendly!

What are you hoping to get out of KaR? Friends to grind, quest, and chill with.

Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? No

Just got back into MS for the first time in a while due to the Big Bang update. Before my hiatus I Left all my guilds so I'm guildless on all characters. I'm looking for people to train with, boss with, etc. You guys seem rad smile
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 am

This sounds pretty good!
If I can get on Maple, (computer's screwed up with BB patch), I'll have to try and meet you. You sound very kind and friendly.

Thanks,

~Haley
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:13 pm

I met with Jeremy last night. He is really nice and polite. Since the BB patch many of our guildies have come back as well, so the guild is a lot more active.
I'm just wondering why you left all your previous guilds? If you went on a break would you leave KaR?

Also, I hope that you can get your NL back! Hope Nexon replies to your ticket soon smile
Back to top Go down
belie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 am

My hiatus was rather extended. I hadn't logged in for quite some time and I felt I would just be taking up space in a guild somewhere. I said my goodbyes and left on good terms. TBH I don't even remember the guild's name... The guild my Bishop was in was disbanded and that was a large part of the reason I quit MS.
Back to top Go down
belie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 pm

By the way, how do I get ahold of the people in charge of recruitment? I'd like to meet more of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Usually you just have to meet us online ;D One of the people in charge will see your application, dont worry. :]

~Haley~
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

We usually hang out in fm entrance ch3, but that is not all the time, especially right now since it's basically exam month for like 3/4 of the members. So I apologize in advance if this application takes a while and thank you for your patience.

smile

-Marc
Back to top Go down
belie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:47 am

For sure, no worries. I should be on and off periodically. Also try me on IGN: ZzDreamin. I'm remaking my NL since I'll probably never get it back.
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 am

Well, your application seems interesting, Jeremy, and after looking through both the application and the replies, here is what I have to say:

1) Your application is fairy clear-written, but making the answer and the question as the same sentence (especially with the same color) makes it rather difficult to read. But worry not, it is a mistake people often make. However, you spell fairly clear, unlike some other applicants that may even misspell the world "guild."

2) Meagan seems to have good impression from you, and that is a big plus. At the same time, when I have read through your application, the way you type makes you seem like a very chill and fair person.

As usual, I get to the questioning part, just to get things cleared up.

1) I am just very curious, how did you get to know about KissandRide? Since you mentioned that no one in the guild has referred you.

2) Meagan mentioned about you "trying to get your NL back," and are "waiting for Nexon's reply onto the ticket." Again the curiosity speaks, what happened?

I am going on a vacation starting tomorrow and will last around two weeks, but however, I will try to go on right now and see if you are online. If you are not currently online, I probably will talk to you on one of my mules and make my response to this application.

Good luck and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
belie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:39 am

1) I am just very curious, how did you get to know about KissandRide? Since you mentioned that no one in the guild has referred you.

I had seen members of KaR around before my hiatus and always knew you guys were a legit guild. It was always clear that this was one of the best guilds in Bellocan. I happened to stumble into Meagan in the FME a few days back and flat out asked her about KaR. She referred me to this forum and now I'm here. smile

2) Meagan mentioned about you "trying to get your NL back," and are "waiting for Nexon's reply onto the ticket." Again the curiosity speaks, what happened?

My NL, level 140, and my merchant mule are both currently deactivated by Nexon. I took that long break and sometime while I was gone they made it necessary to click a link in an email to reactivate your account in order to regain access to it. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the email accounts that these two MS accounts were created with as they are extremely old email addresses (Yes I have multiple accounts, dunno why. Guess it's in case one gets hacked the others don't.) I've sent tickets from both deactivated accounts as well as my other account to try and get this remedied. The one and only response I got was to the ticket from my the active account and it said, essentially, that "due to security reasons" they can only respond to tickets regarding the account that created the ticket. The tickets from my two inactive accounts have been open for months now... I've tried everything including calling their corporate number with no success. I have all the necessary info regarding both accounts including birthday, characters, PIN/PIC, password, etc but no one at Nexon seems to want to talk to me. I'm at a loss for what to do. My merchant account has like 2b mesos and 400k nx on it so I'm pretty sure their denying my access to it is illegal (stealing?)
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 am

That is nice, and I really look forward in meeting you around in MS. Unfortunately, as I have mentioned before, I am currently on a vacation and, and also found out that the internet connection I have here sucks so much I evne have tough time staying even five minutes on my mules. Thus I probably will not be able to be on to meet you until I am back.

As to your unfortunate experience, I am sorry, the same almost happened to my sister when she decided to leave MS for somewhat of a year or so. Luckily, she still had information on her email, and obtained the account back. I think perhaps the only way to solve your problem is probably gathering all the information you have on your two accounts and walk into their building in California. Make a request to meet the person in charge and explain your situation to him and demand your accounts' activation.

Good luck on everything!
Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:46 am

Too bad about your NL.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1