KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A sore Dc hacker

Go down 
+2
Necrodiac
Mara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara
Asset
Asset
Mara

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 pm

There was a discussion on alliance last week, Pedro (SFDKPro) and I were talking in Spanish, and I think Bas (Bookashade) didn't like it so he told us to please take Spanish to whispers, so Pedro told him to stfu and Bas flipped, and he started calling Spanish-speaking people Beaners and stuff and being racist and rude, so he started an argument with Pedro and other people got involved.. I only took this SS of that time:

A sore Dc hacker 29wqxjb

I'm guessing he got more pissed at me for saying euro trash, and yea I insulted but only after he provoked us with "beaners".. meh so yea these are the ss's:

A sore Dc hacker 211jaiq

I dced first with "@@'s"
Then I relogged and he sent me that. I dunno if my normal login lag made him not dc me or he just spammed w/o dcing, cuz the second time I didn't dc.
So I tracked the mule and tracked Bas.
Then I asked the mule what had I said and he didn't answer. I'm guessing that was his HB mule or something.
Then someone else told me this:

A sore Dc hacker 20svgxi

And in the end I asked Bas if he wanted to talk and then when he said no I asked why was he so pissed and he answered this:

A sore Dc hacker 10xbolv

"It" in "turn it on again" being the hack I guess?

1. Not gonna lie, even if he gets kicked out of alli or where ever, he's not gonna get off my back, I feel he's gonna blame me for being kicked, since I didn't "shut up" about it, and gonna strike harder. Sooo it kinda bugs me.

2. How lame is it that he couldn't get over it with words? he had to use hacks.. it's like a little kid who can't answer you back with words, so he beats you. Or a teacher that can't yell at you or beat you so he flunks you and says "deal with it".

3. You can rofl at my laggy lowdef ss's, I did too! lol

4. I blocked some parts (obviously) for discretion.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Tsk Tsk Tsk how pitiful this truly is , all that because of an argument eh lol Well its obviously his HB mule and being the leader of his guild that doesnt show much responsability from his part. Oh well seeing this behavior im not suprised he resolved to dc hacks to perhaps "threaten" you or w/e the case is , I've also heard alot of ppl talking about vspectrum dcing ppl at BF and stealing them and acting as if it was an empty map afterwards, him doing so from a level 1 mule.. >.> GG my friends , if you cant deal with a situation with words like stated here suck it up and dont start hacking , that just makes you the weakest human being alive ~_~
Back to top Go down
AL
Nubcake
Nubcake
AL

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 pm

un-acceptable
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:09 pm

It's kinda a shame that we did offer them a chance of being an alliance and our only rule was to respect each other. From the first day I was not impressed by being insulted by them but I was still willing to give em a chance and now this? There is some people I liked in that guild, goodluck to them.
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 am

I understand, Mara, there are so many racist people out there.

It's a language, why can't we speak it, eh?

Some people really do not respect other kinds of people -___-;;

Like how I would speak Mandarin to my family, and other people would be like, "Hey! Speak English here!"

If I were you, I would be disturbed as well.

I guess it's all because of the jealousy of people that do not know multiple languages,

listening to other languages making appearance would make them jealous that they cannot understand. Cool

But hey, should not they take that chance as a motivator to learn another language? xD
Back to top Go down
Icephoenix03
Asset
Asset
Icephoenix03

Character Information
Main: Icephoenix02
Job: Bishop

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Just plane stupid
Back to top Go down
Mark(Sii

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 am

I Lol'd at this. I am currently Unable to Log into My main Due to bas. Thanks bas <3 Love you always. I started a conversation with him asking him to politely stop making things up to other guilds I apply to About me. He replied with threats and Dc threats and saying I "would never log in again" And well, It's been tru ever since. Unfortunately I have no evidence because well you know laptops. The SS button could be ANYWHERE Lol. Anywhoo, Boom chika boom.<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sore Dc hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sore Dc hacker   A sore Dc hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sore Dc hacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KaR & KtB Members Only :: Hackers, Scammers, Just Plain Lame-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com