KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply to guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adalinx

apply to guild Empty
PostSubject: apply to guild   apply to guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 am

* IGN Adalinx
* Class Aran
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) 98

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? Zael

2. Is this character your main? i have 2 main..i use this the most but i also have 133 hero

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? Criminals

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? Criminals

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? No

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? it is

7. Do you share your account? No

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? Because by joining KaR i feel like i will be learning more gameplay experience and share my own as well..and i also look forward to the fun socializing and i want to be in an active guild.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? A very good experience and hopefully lots of new friends...i quit maple before so i would like to know on what i missed on

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?[i] yes....Copperpole(Anthony)
Back to top Go down

apply to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply to guild   apply to guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

Very nice guy might I add. His friend Played his acc so I let him in on a Private Zrun And got him a Helm. The original Owner Zael came to me personaly to thank me. Continue meeting the rest of the guild for Vouches ^^ **Vouches**
Back to top Go down
Adalinx

apply to guild Empty
PostSubject: TY   apply to guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

Thx mark for taking me in mind...im really hoping to join this guild =)
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

apply to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply to guild   apply to guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 am

Good application. Meet more members in fm4 ch3 or ch3 entrance. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Raymond

apply to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply to guild   apply to guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Hey! This guy is on my Buddy list on RaysAran, but i haven't talked to him in a while. I'll meet him and see if he's fit for KaR, though I'm pretty sure he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

apply to guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply to guild   apply to guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply to guild
Page 1 of 1