KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SecretSpeil/Holly

Go down 
+4
Dethphonix
Necrodiac
Scepterra
xXMCheifXx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

I recieved this screenshot today
SecretSpeil/Holly 21mdrnl
I don't know about you guys, but no one else I know talks like Holly. This LetsQueef person talks just like her (see 'iTz') and gives this Shawn person her Priests' ign. I don't see any loopholes for you here, Holly. If you find some way to prove this screenshot fake/false, please tell us. I thought you were a good person, but now I'm disappointed. Unfortunately, this mean I will have to remove you from KissandRide, seeing as we do not allow hackers in this guild. If anyone has something to add, please reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Bryan
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Keep in mind its easy to frame someone if you know em very well. So I suggest to Holly to look at her close friends for this. I think all of us knows how you type, so can someone else and copy it. Not picking sides, just saying how extremely easy it is to frame someone, in maple and IRL.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Its clearly a frame .. the more I read it , the less its seems possible its Holly , that doesnt sound like her much , the iTz part just brings the attention to the other char this convo is being done with ... iiTzShawn >.> cmon lol how obvious is it that its the same person on 2 char's talking to himself , taking a screen shot from ( who the heck is that bishop ) a guildless char , sending it to you Bryan .. Anyways , we'll get to the bottom of this.

oh also wtf is the whisper [m]e for ? I know it would of gotten censored but comon now , Holly would of said whisper me and lol at the fact it got censored .. this SS is too sketchy to be a real one , too thought of and carefully made to frame someone , I dont buy it at all

edit : also who in their right minds would talk about DC hacks in a public place , not using a secure method of chats? All chats? wow fking lame frame lol
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:44 pm

I'd have to agree with Denis on this one. Not many people, if any, say "Whisper [m]e". Especially not anyone in the guild as far as I can tell. And the D/C hacking in public as well.

It's a frame in my opinion. Plus, when, for example, Malyk was caught hacking, did he whisper (because we didn't have a web at the time) Kaorin or Denis because he was "innocent"? No. He accepted it. Holly created a thread and not only that, showed she was being D/C hacked as well. No hacker would go to this extent to clear themselves if they know how KaR runs.
Back to top Go down
Raymond

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Agree   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Yeah, I agree too. Its really easy to frame someone. Even though i dont know how Holly talks or have ever met her, it's still most likely a frame. Until someone has actual proof, we can't make decisions.
Back to top Go down
BkSiLenT
Contributer
Contributer
BkSiLenT

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Ohhh the person messed up lol at the end. It was seriously messed up towards the end. the person said the time on the wrong character i thnk too
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell26
Elite
Elite

Character Information
Main:
Job:

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:33 pm

LOLZ FAIL SS!!
Back to top Go down
eQuinoxe

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Oh right, I don't need an activated forum account to reply to this, though I would like my account activated... User: Ant.

Firstly, I would like to say, I have NOT ever come into contact with SecretSpeil or Holly as you guys call her. The bishop, my bro's character was in Henesys the time, and was walking past them when he saw someone write something along the lines of, "Se7icerate first", and a few seconds later, my brother was DC hacked. Of course, I did not understand in what context they meant my brother's character in as I did not know that was a DC hacking mule, SS provided below. After relogging back on, I told my brother to stay near them to obtain SS's of anything information that could be useful in proving that the character was a DC hacking mule. Here are some of the SS's:

Se7icerate first:
Spoiler:

After relogging
Spoiler:

The name Holly in the SS
Spoiler:

Email if anyone recognises it
Spoiler:

Again, I would like to reemphasize that I did NOT know a Holly or SecretSpeil prior to this incident, although it seems that you guys have already made up your mind about me framing her though I have absoloutely no reason to do so.

If you would like to contact me in game, my IGN is eQuinoxes.
Back to top Go down
StarlitEyes
Nubcake
Nubcake
StarlitEyes

Character Information
Main: oOEIitiaOo

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:55 pm

All I have to say is that I can vouch for Ant, and he's not framing Holly. If anyone is framing her, it's the dc hacker that did infact dc Ant's brother's bishop. =/

The ign touchymyb00b seems familiar as well.. I'll look into that tonight when my friends in other time zones log in.
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Quoted this and posted here:

SecretSpell wrote:
Okay, so iFound out that LetsQueef is one of my friends that was screwing around with me. She told me about what she did and how 'hilarious' iTz was. [Extremely pissed off right now]

But this Zyzi person who is still DCing me is not her but she knows some of my friends Neutral
So I'm still asking them who the hell it is.
Photobucket

Such BS, AlwaysKorea has so many enemies Sad
Back to top Go down
Raymond

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: ...   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm

That ZyZL person d/ced me. Like just now. And she uses this Combat Step hack that makes you fly like everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Wait what o.O So holly you are LetsQueef after all , and thats your PG mule in that SS , and I can see in your party someone that I know , whom i'll ask a few questions too >.> Also I can confirm one last thing , but thats my business to deal with.

What I dont get is why would that Zyzi person try and dc Hollly's priest .. this is messed up
Back to top Go down
Raymond

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:22 pm

I know exactly why. I talked to her she said:

You are affiliated with KissandRide. Therefore, you must be KSed.

Then i got @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ whisped, D/ced. Good thing i have more time on my hands then she does. But whoever this person is hates us. Even though i'm not even in your guild yet X.X
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm

I will not participate into this matter anymore. It is pointless drama.
Back to top Go down
Raymond

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:39 pm

No, shes d/cing EVERYONE affiliated with KaR. So you will be d/ced. I do have some pics.SecretSpeil/Holly Maple0042
Back to top Go down
eQuinoxe

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 pm

@ Scepterra: My intention was not to start any drama. Someone on my buddy list asked if they knew who the main of LetsQueef was and I had sent him the 1st SS posted on this thread, and it somehow ended up here. My apologies anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iilypad(Steven)
Contributer
Contributer
Iilypad(Steven)

Character Information
Main:
Job:

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Well i've seen that Zyzl girl around our alliance and I havent been DC'd yet by her. But about Holly i don't think it's her. I think it could be possible.
Back to top Go down
FreeNude

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

well eQuinoxes(or however you spell your name) if you didnt mean to start drama when why even post this? it doesnt make any sense, this was just asking for drama, and YOU started it.....

on the further note....
im staying outta this also -chills with mandy-

that is all i have to say smile
Back to top Go down

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:14 am

iNever said iWas LetsQueef Dennish, iSaid LetsQueef is my friends. And yea that is my PG Mule for Anegos but idk how that has to do with me being a hacker hohum
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:45 am

Oh has nothing to do with it really , I was just starting to believe LetsQueef could be you .. but reading your following posts and thinking more about it.. I find it hard to believe i'd be you also.. on the other hand , if you could of gotten that friend of yours admitting everything on SS's , that'd clear you off immediatly .. or even that msn convo with the random dude o.O things like that could help out end all this crazyness.. oh and this ZyZI person says he/she hates you so much she wants all of us to hate you too and is dcing us in fm cause you were in our guild? o.O I'd like to know who this is .. someone who said you and Sohee ksed his/her anego once .. and is out for vengeance ( totally retarded yes I admit )
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:28 am

I still love you Holly
Back to top Go down
eQuinoxe

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 am

@ FreeNudes: I did not post this, it was Bryan/xxmchiefxx who posted it. On my buddy chat, I had a friend who was asking if anyone knew who that dc hacker mule was and I told him I had an encounter with her and had an SS of the person admitting it was SecretSpeil. I don't know how Bryan got the SS as I did not send it to him. I only replied here because I was being bashed for framing SecretSpeil and had to backup the legitimacy of the SS.
Back to top Go down

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Idk Dennish, Sohee/AlwaysKorea has a ton of enemies that iTz would be too hard to narrow down hohum
And okay, next time she loggs on I'll make her say that iTz wasn't me.
&
iLove you tooz Mandy ♥️
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm

eQuinoxe, as a side note, I want to thank you for caring about KaR xD It has brought us attention to more haters though haha, wooo smile Now we know who to avoid and I apologize if some people are harrassing you for you having concerns about our guild.

As another note, please stop harrassing him f3 or I keel joo
Back to top Go down
Iilypad(Steven)
Contributer
Contributer
Iilypad(Steven)

Character Information
Main:
Job:

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Well what i've heard from TouchyMyB00B was that apparently Holly;s friend was fooling around with her but i dont get why if she was her friend she would apologize and tell the forum and maple that she was fooling around because its obvously ruining her maple life.

If i was fooling around like that i was apologize and say jking. Holly i dont think that girl is a friend who ever it is xD

But, does anyone agree with the first paragraph that if her friend was fooling around she should like tell us that it was her just fooling around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SecretSpeil/Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: SecretSpeil/Holly   SecretSpeil/Holly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SecretSpeil/Holly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KaR & KtB Members Only :: Hackers, Scammers, Just Plain Lame-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com