KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean

Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Empty
PostSubject: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm

* IGN - MorbidMartyr
* Class - Ranger
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) - 94 and training.

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Well my name is Sean, but you guys can call me by my ign, if you can't remember my name, I don't mind.
2. Is this character your main?
This character is my main for training, being as my other chars are current apq mules.
3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
The most recent guild, I was a member of is Obscurity.
4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
I have my NL apq mule (lvl 121) in Obscurity still.
And my archmage apq mule (lvl 167) is guildless at the moment.
5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
No, I can gladly say I have not.
6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes, all my characters are ranked.
7. Do you share your account?
The only person, I allow on my acct, is my best friend in real life, who lives next door to me, and its only to afk on my acct for me.
8. Why do you want to be in KaR?
I want to be in KaR, because I know it has some really nice people in it, and I love making new friends, and helping people if I am able to.
9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Ummm, I'm hoping to get overall a better mapling experience, and friends out of this. People who I enjoy talking to, and people who enjoy talking to me.
10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Ummm, I know Necrodiac (Denis) and I know Scepterra, from my main which is EmoReviver (167 ArchMage)
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Hahaha. If you know Denis and Mandy, well, nothing much that I can say except to meet the rest of us!

We usually hang out in Ch3 FM entrance (only because of the stupid new FM feature).

Good Luck on your application! (you can meet us now if you're online)
Back to top Go down
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.
:]
and yeah I was looking for you guys before, but I wasn't sure if you guys hung out in a fm room, or just in the fm in general. lol
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 am

Sean : D haha I knew you'd apply , n yeah we either hang in our fm room our in the entrance since it kicks us out if we afk ~_~ lol I Vouch yes for him ^_^ we've known each other for quite awhile now , gl on application!
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:31 am

lol hi there, I vouch smile
Back to top Go down
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:23 pm

hehe, thank youu Denis.
Thank you Mandyy.
:]
and Yeah Denis, I deff will try to as much as possible<3
lol, hard between apqing and leeching.
and yeah I wanted to wait until I was 90+
lol. that way it wasny like a lvl 90 just applying.
<3
I will deff try and see you guys around.
cheers
Back to top Go down
iFunSize
Nubcake
Nubcake
iFunSize

Character Information
Main:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Ohh I vouch yes! He was nice enough to try to help me save my apple smile
Back to top Go down
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Tehehe, yayy.
Very Happy
thank youu<333
smile
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Well after talking with other guildies , everything's ok to get you added Sean xD welcome to KissandRide~ just contact me or any guildy you might see to get added ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3   Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining KaR - Sean's application<3
Page 1 of 1