KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KAR applictaion

Go down 
+2
ILovePuma
Mara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chan

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 pm

IGN: XxBigKhmy

Class: Hero

Lvl: 144

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?

My name is chan but you may call me whatever fits you : ).

2. Is this character your main?

Yes, this character is my main.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?

Virtues

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?

Yes, my noob is in damage and so was my hero but its inactive so i left.

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?

No. I have never been accused in scamming or hacking, but i am the victim of scammers : (.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes.

7. Do you share your account? No. I do not share my account.

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? I want to be in KaR because i want to meet new people, and participate in events or boss runs that the guild may do.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? Nothing, just making new friends.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? yes, oOMaraOo, IlovePuma, and Monkey265
Back to top Go down
Mara
Asset
Asset
Mara

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Wheee Channie!!
I vouch yushhhhhh
known him for a while, great guy, even taught me to count in cambodian!! (which I already forgot <.<)
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILovePuma
Contributer
Contributer
ILovePuma

Character Information
Main: ILovePuma
Job: Bowmaster

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Chan-seyyyyyyyy I vouch yes for Chan, he's a pretty decent guy :P
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 am

Looks like a Nice decent application , and since these 2 ladies here already vouched for you and you were in virtues before , I'll vouch yes also xD cant wait to meet you , gl on the application it should be revised shortly
Back to top Go down
iFunSize
Nubcake
Nubcake
iFunSize

Character Information
Main:
Job:

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am

I vouch yes too! He always plays with me when I 'puke' on him smile

Good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:48 pm

I remember meeting you when you were in Damage. I'll have to refresh that memory, some come meet us :O
Back to top Go down
StarlitEyes
Nubcake
Nubcake
StarlitEyes

Character Information
Main: oOEIitiaOo
Job: Bishop

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 am

Well. I was going to talk to Chan before posting on his app, but as his guild leader, I'm pretty offended that he's APPLYING to be in your guild without a) telling us, and b) without leaving virtues first.

I'm pretty hurt.
Especially given that we're already allied with you.
But eh. Your decision I suppose.
I hope he's a loyal guildmate to you?
I thought he was to us. ^^;

Good luck with your app, Chan.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Asset
Asset
Mara

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:00 am

I saw him looking for a guild, since his original guild died he had been looking, probably was looking for a guild with friends or something, so I suggested he applied to KaR, maybe he didn't know we were allied, I didn't know he was in virtues, never saw him talk in alli chat, and I did it cuz I consider him a good friend and think he'd get along, so he decided to give it a try, maybe he didn't tell you cuz he wanted to wait till he was sure.

Dun be offended annie, since he'll stay in the alliance if he gets into KaR :3

(just my opinion)
Back to top Go down
StarlitEyes
Nubcake
Nubcake
StarlitEyes

Character Information
Main: oOEIitiaOo
Job: Bishop

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:43 pm

It's fine, Mara. ^^ He's a good guildie, and fun, and good at boss runs. I took him with me to Zak two nights ago with my squad.
He'd be a valuable asset to your guild.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 am

Everything seems on good terms here too , please add him to the guild ^^ Thanks and Welcome to KaR!
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 am

Staying in virtues, cya in alliance xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KAR applictaion Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAR applictaion   KAR applictaion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAR applictaion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KissandRide :: Apply to KissandRide :: Completed Applications (KaR)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com