KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harrassment, I didn't start.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BudgetNu

Harrassment, I didn't start. Empty
PostSubject: Harrassment, I didn't start.   Harrassment, I didn't start. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Harrassment, I didn't start. Lolfail
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment, I didn't start.   Harrassment, I didn't start. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Thank you for the ss, I will deal with Jaylon.
I discussed with you how neither my guild or I am hackers, please do not spread lies. I am sure your guild leader doesn't appreciate that kind of behavior or representation of your guild.

Harrassment, I didn't start. BudgetNudist
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment, I didn't start.   Harrassment, I didn't start. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Agreed , thx for the SS but dont put false accusation on a guild just cause " you heard something " Kenpachi wouldnt agree with your statement im sure of this , as of this guildy he will be dealt with as we dont approve his behavior either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment, I didn't start.   Harrassment, I didn't start. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harrassment, I didn't start.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KaR & KtB Members Only :: Hackers, Scammers, Just Plain Lame-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com