KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is my application to join the community of KAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Applicat

This is my application to join the community of KAR Empty
PostSubject: This is my application to join the community of KAR   This is my application to join the community of KAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:34 pm

•IGN
Mssmeximage
•Class
Bishop
•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+)
1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
My name is cameron but it is ok to be called cam or camera or anything fun!!

2.Is this character your main?
Yes!!

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Veracity

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
No I do not.

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
I have been accused of hacking and I have been involved in botting while on a rope. Botting for me is just having a something push the buttons for you while you are away doing something else.

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes it is!

7.Do you share your account?
Nope.

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?
Because I would love to go bossing. And it is good to have people around you have enjoy you and your preasents ( accompany ). I love the people of KAR and ALC and I would love to be able to chill and be able to meet you.

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
I do not want to get anything out of KaR but a good relation ship and making more and more friendships!!

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Yes I was talking to Novasty the whole time and she did a excellant job of talking me through the presedure of applying for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: This is my application to join the community of KAR   This is my application to join the community of KAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:16 pm

I remember you and I have to say No. Still goodluck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: This is my application to join the community of KAR   This is my application to join the community of KAR Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:33 am

Its a No from me also , I remember you in the alliance before and yeah , nuff said
Back to top Go down
xXMCheifXx
Contributer
Contributer
xXMCheifXx

PostSubject: Re: This is my application to join the community of KAR   This is my application to join the community of KAR Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 pm

I'm going to have to say No.. same reasons as above
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: This is my application to join the community of KAR   This is my application to join the community of KAR Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Sorry Cameron, thank you for your application - but we will not be able to add you to the guild.
See you around maple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my application to join the community of KAR   This is my application to join the community of KAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my application to join the community of KAR
Page 1 of 1