KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DatkiDSa

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:03 pm

IGN
DatKidSalva
Class
Marauder
Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 85+)
What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Rafael
Is this character your main?
Yes
What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Mutiny
Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
No
Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
Nope
Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes
Do you share your account?
Nope
Why do you want to be in KaR?
because my Friend Is in IT And i Heard and KNow its a great guild
What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Active Guild And New Friends
Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
MSolarNInja
Back to top Go down
Hexagenia
Contributer
Contributer

Character Information
Main: Hexagenia
Job: I/L Arch Mage

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Rafael,

Its a good app, I think you should try going to the guild hideout and meeting other KAR members.

I will tell you though that myself and 2 other JM's talked with Jake and while we all agree (excluding Jake) we'd like to consider you, meet you (and prolly even like you :-)) but with the sure knowledge that your good friends with Datkiddee who looted/scammed our guild and Hermy101 who was just plain being mean to his fellow guildies, that we were not ok adding you until Datkiddee settles his business with this guild.

I can't speak for all of them, if they chose to add their voice too this so be it, but thats my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 am

Hexagenia wrote:
Hi Rafael,

Its a good app, I think you should try going to the guild hideout and meeting other KAR members.

I will tell you though that myself and 2 other JM's talked with Jake and while we all agree (excluding Jake) we'd like to consider you, meet you (and prolly even like you :-)) but with the sure knowledge that your good friends with Datkiddee who looted/scammed our guild and Hermy101 who was just plain being mean to his fellow guildies, that we were not ok adding you until Datkiddee settles his business with this guild.

I can't speak for all of them, if they chose to add their voice too this so be it, but thats my thoughts.

I would have to agree with Hexagenia with this. 1st off, Dee has scammed our guild (although, I'm totally against ksing him because I just plain don't want) and you being friends with him can complicate things. I'd rather not go into details, but we do not wish for him to know what's going on within the guild. As for Sean, his "popping off at the mouth" was indeed inappropriate to a full extent, I still lub him like a bro <3 (he knows what I mean).

Now, this does not mean that you are denied from the guild, but instead, it means that you HAVE to be careful (and us too) what you tell Dee about us. If anything, we prefer that you don't tell him any conversations that we as a guild have. What stays in the guild, stays in the guild. *Theoretically, we would LOVE for this to happen, but the ideas and loud-mouths of others totally destroys this logic*

There's so much more I'd like to say, but I cannot say them all right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 am

I already explained the situation to him, from now on, please just vouch yes or no. Thank you smile
Back to top Go down
Hexagenia
Contributer
Contributer

Character Information

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I really think myself and Wills comments were of value and I have no idea why you are saying we should not leave our thought's/comments here? It's been done for a long time why suddenly are we inappropriate, and how would we know you spoke to him? and why should it be a secret?

Not to be overly critical but I wonder why your tutoring me on one of the very few applications I've ever commented on?

I understand you have become a pacifist in this affair but I haven't BTW. <3 you though lol.
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Tom, I told the guild I spoke to him lol, and I do not flag it as inappropriate, just that he got the point of what is happening. I guess my point was, we judge from who he is and not who he is friends with. We all have friends that other friends don't agree with.
Back to top Go down
Hexagenia
Contributer
Contributer

Character Information

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 pm

I completely misunderstood what you were saying Mandy.

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Kelvin
Nubcake
Nubcake

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 pm

NO!
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Application closed, ty for your interest in KaR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1