KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KnR Application - RoaringBiast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoaringB

KnR Application - RoaringBiast Empty
PostSubject: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:20 am

IGN -
JCUnbound (Main), RoaringBiast (Secondary)

Class -
Night Walker, and Hermit, respectively.
Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 85+) - 21 and 93, repectively.

What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
John is fine.

Is this character your main?
I've specified which one my main is, please see top section.

What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Revival.

Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
RoaringBiast is in Revival.

Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
No.

Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes.

Do you share your account?
No.

Why do you want to be in KaR?
I've had many a good acquaintance here, and I feel that I could be of great use.

What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Closer contact and relations with those already my friends, and those who are not, yet.

Extra:
I consider computers an extremely large part of my life. I have Adobe CS4 Master Collection, and I use Photoshop and Illustrator often. I am currently learning xHTML, and I plan to learn C# after. I am the person at my school which fixes computers for teachers, and I recently restarted Maplestory, and I play TF2 when I am tired of MS.
Other:
I enjoy talking about Psych and subjects which interest me greatly with others with the same feelings.
My WPM is 78 WPM, and steadily increasing.
I get all my songs from Pandora.
I hate Apple.
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 am

I have already spoken to John about the Issues of this application, both the level requirement and the Cygnus Issue.

With that said, I am currently talking to him about his Hermit being added, instead and possibly his Night Walker to KoKAR
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:33 am

*Wishes he can edit!*

Okay, he does not want his Hermit in the guild. I think it's safe to close this thread, but I'll leave that up to Kao and Denis who have the last say, and of course Mandy to debate this =P
Back to top Go down
RoaringB

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:54 am

The thing is, I'm using my hermit as a meso farmer. My KoC is being funded by my hermit.
Hermits are generally very, very expensive. I frankly don't have the money to keep my hermit up, and so my main's been my KoC.
Back to top Go down
MAgeFlames23
Nubcake
Nubcake
MAgeFlames23

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Good luck on your app
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

John, unfortunately at this time we will be unable to add you to the guild.
You do not meet the level requirement, and we do not have Cygnus Knights in the guild.

As Will posted, he reviewed these items with you - the issue is not up for debate. We have turned away some really lovely Cygnus characters and hold firm with guild members about their cygnus status.
Welcome back to Maple, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hexagenia
Contributer
Contributer

Character Information
Main: Hexagenia
Job: I/L Arch Mage

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

If I may add by your posts you seem to be a very genuine and nice fellow, I think that you might be interested in speaking to MTaylorM about possibly joining his NightsofKAR guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KnR Application - RoaringBiast   KnR Application - RoaringBiast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KnR Application - RoaringBiast
Page 1 of 1