KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application to the guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheThugT

application to the guild Empty
PostSubject: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm

•IGN: TheThugTub.

•Class: dual blader.

•Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+): 90.

1.What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?: Matthew.

2.Is this character your main?: yes.

3.What is the most recent guild you were a member of?: DivineAngels.

4.Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?: no.

5.Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?: no.

6.Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?: yes.

7.Do you share your account?: no.

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?: i want to join KaR because i want to be in a guild that helps me when i dont know something or if i am stuck with something.

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?: people that help me with stuff i dont know.

10.Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?: no.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheNiteW

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 pm

He seems really nice a fellow Montrealer Very Happy. spoke with him for a while and seems that he would fit in nicely. i give him my vouche
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Looking forward to meet you in ms, whisper me anytime. smile
Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:53 am

8.Why do you want to be in KaR?: i want to join KaR because i want to be in a guild that helps me when i dont know something or if i am stuck with something.

9.What are you hoping to get out of KaR?: people that help me with stuff i dont know.

We will definitely try our best to answer your questions but I just wanted to say
that people are not going to answer to your every question if they're afk or that sort.

Come to Channel 3 Fm 3 to talk with our members when they're there.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
syncmann
Contributer
Contributer
syncmann

Character Information
Main: syncmann
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:55 am

No edit button :c

Channel 3 Fm sorry.
Back to top Go down
TheThugT

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 pm

wat time shall we meet
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 pm

And one vouch from me. smile
Back to top Go down
LionsBravery
Nubcake
Nubcake

Character Information
Main: LionsBravery
Job: Hero

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 am

I like him, he seems very nice and would be a good fit in the guild. lol! i met him in the Fm and saw him there a couple of times which shows his determination and i like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey there Matthew , nice and simple application , I see you've already met some guildies and shown effort to do so too. I'll have to check within the guild to make some room as we're maxed at the moment , I should be able to do so tonight but i'll say this now : you're in =) Welcome to KissandRide ! We'll contact you to get added or you can do the same if you see us around ^^
Back to top Go down
TheThugT

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to the guild   application to the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application to the guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KissandRide :: Apply to KissandRide :: Completed Applications (KaR)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com