KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: syncmann

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
syncmann

Application: syncmann  Empty
PostSubject: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

* IGN : syncmann
* Class : Shadower
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) : 120

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? David

2. Is this character your main? Yes.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? Aeons

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? I don't but I have other characters.

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? Not that I know of.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes.

7. Do you share your account? No.

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? Guild seems nice and stable since most of the guilds I did join disbanded.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? Better experience throughout Maplestory, maybe bossing experience, making new friends would be nice.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? No.

Something things about me...: I'm not exactly the loud obnoxious guy, but I am nice, frank, trustworthy (even if there are no vouches for it), and maybe appear to be too serious at times. I probably will start off quiet because it's just awkward when you don't know anyone in the guild. I have been playing for a while like over 3 years or so and my time zone is EST. I am a forum person (whatever that translates for you) lol...My major is pre-pharmacy so you can already tell I'm old...I guess that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Tom will love you. Come to fm entrance ch3 to meet some people for vouches. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
sync

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:19 am

I've been checking FM for people...either they're afk or not there, making it hard to earn any vouches. Is there a time when someone is there?
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Usually we're running out and about, training, that kind of thing. I guess you could PM or whisper some of us to see if we're online.

Like Me, just PM me online sometime :]
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 am

Same, I try to hang around the FM when I do have the time. But you can always search me and I would love to chat a bit smile You can find me on ixnxvxu
Sorry it's a busy time for many players because finals are comming up and holidays.
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 am

If syncmann's application is still in the pending process, here is what I have to say:

A very well-put application, it makes my eyes feel so relaxed reading application as well!
Also, from reading the application's point of view, you seem to indeed be quite well-mannered.
I would love to meet you this weekend, I'll automatically search for you whenever I am online.
Also, your name seems extremely familiar to me.... I have no idea why.
Did you ever play A LOT of Pirate PQ for a while long ago?
Anyways, looking forward to meet you!

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Alright, I found out that I have known him already long time ago during my Shad's PPQ era.
He's quiet but polite, and not prone to anger. Throughout PPQ, I've never seem him get angry for whatever reason.
I've met him and talked to him again today, and he still seems to be like so.
I must say, I don't think I have any reason to not vouch for him! ;)

Vouched!
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:49 pm

I also thought his application was very well written. I'm still hopping to get to a chance to talk with him but I haven't had the time. But if Yu-kun has such nice things to say about him then thats a huge plus too! =)
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Very nice application indeed , enough vouches to get you in also ^^ please add him or have yourself added next time you're on =) sorry for the wait I been on a break =P
Back to top Go down
syncc

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 am

Late response but...thank you for the add and kind words everyone posted and from Yu especially! I am more than happy to chat with you still haley and bacon if you want.

One thing I would like to know is how to get on forums with the account I first registered for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:52 pm

To Syncmann:

Just go on the main page, and and there should be a registration button.

Register it with your character name (in this case, Syncmann) as the forum name, so it will be easier to know who is applying.

After the registration is done, Denis will look over it and accept you into the forum.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Done =) you now have access to the guild website ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: syncmann    Application: syncmann  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: syncmann
Page 1 of 1