KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProModz

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 am

* IGN|ProModz
* Class|Blade Lord
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+)|71

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?|Victor(most of the times)or George

2. Is this character your main?|Level 73

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?|OurDestinys(Rank6) or TheDestined

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?|No

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?|Yes once somebody hacked my account and got kicked out of my guild for no reason.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?|Yes

7. Do you share your account?|Yes with my older brother.

8. Why do you want to be in KaR?|I just want a break from my recent guild and make new friends and try to participate.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?|Well I still don't have a zakum hat so I am hoping to Zrun with u guys

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?|No
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:00 am

Alright, since no one said about anything, and it's been a month, I'll say it then.

1) The guild level requirement clearly states that it is a Lv90+ guild, and without and recommendations from other guildmembers as you have claimed yourself, I dont see a level requirement override is or can be made.

2) Some of your answers to the asked questions are a bit vague, such as first mentioning that your Dual Blade is a Lv71 character, and then somehow, on the question asking whether this is your main character, you simply answered with Lv73, which does not fit with the question no how, and makes your actual level questionable.

3) Question 9 was answered in a sloppy manner, and just to let you know, Zakum Helmets are not freely-obtained items. There is a working system here with a 2 month wait for a new member to even be allowed to be enlisted into the free helmet distribution list.

That's all I have to say, and the answer is most likely a no for now.
Try again when you are Lv90+, acknowledge the above 3 points, and can organize your application is a clearer fashion.

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1