my application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Punisher

PostSubject: my application   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm

* IGN-Punisher6464
* Class- Dark Night
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+)122

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Morgan
2. Is this character your main?yes

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?passage..all of my friends left so its gonna die soon 56peopel atm

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?no

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?Yes, ive been AccuSED but i never did hack/scamm it was just so cami could get me back in passage..but evrythings is cool now.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?yes

7. Do you share your account?no

8. Why do you want to be in KaR?Becuase ithink it will be a good experience for me in ms..and you boss alot

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
more friends..ect.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? ilovepuma, Monkey265, Anaitic, Dennis, and looking forward to meeting more!
Back to top Go down
Hexagenia
Contributer
Contributer

Character Information
Main: Hexagenia
Job: I/L Arch Mage

PostSubject: Re: my application   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 am

I like you references but could you please explain more about the hack/scam accusation?

Back to top Go down
punisher

PostSubject: Re: my application   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm

ummm i dont exactly want to tell the story again but when i get back to my house ill tell if u wanna know more while im unable to acess internet check my old apps and sensualities app it should explain most of the delema
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

PostSubject: Re: my application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:22 am

I thinkkkkkk I remember you Morgan xD

But theres so much drama involoved =/

I wanna see what everyone else says :]

Thanks,

Haley
Back to top Go down
punisher

PostSubject: Re: my application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 am

umm u probaly do remember me...but im not involved in any drama in the game. if somone starts bein dramatic i just leave. no drama anymore.
Back to top Go down
punisher

PostSubject: Re: my application   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Basicly with somone saying i was a account hacker as a fake gm ShinobiBell Aka BeiioThrow so he accused me of hacking later i found out he was the hacker..(he hacked me twice) ...And with cami and rob saying i was a d/c hacker was becuase my friend went on my account(no longer has access to my account) and she tried to explain how d.c hacking worked so rob and cami though my friend and i were d/c hackers .... i convinced cami and rob that i wasnt a hacker and after a few weeks they let go of it and thats basicly it.
(sorry my spelling isnt the best) But you get the point right?
Back to top Go down
punisher

PostSubject: Re: my application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 am

And Haley you should rember me ): Did u delete me on bl cuz i was nvr on when u were???? o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application   

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KissandRide :: Apply to KissandRide :: Completed Applications (KaR)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum