Zerixa's Application for KissandRide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synzer

PostSubject: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm

* IGN: Zerixa
* Class: Dual Lord
* Level: 90(at time of post)

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
Steve

2. Is this character your main?
Yes

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Timeless

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
No

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
No

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
Yes

7. Do you share your account?
No

8. Why do you want to be in KaR?
I want to be in KissandRide because I am looking to be in a legit guild that is serious about the game but still know how to have fun. My friend is in the guild and I would like to get to know some of the top players in Bellocan. It would also be good to gain some new friends and have people to train with. I never did any bossing quests like Zakum and Horntail and it would be great to do that as well.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
I am hoping to get a lot more game experience, knowledge, and friends.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
Dorshalipie from KaR
Back to top Go down
Shaun

PostSubject: I vouch   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey I dont have my account verified on the site yet, but I will definitely vouch for Zerixa. He is one of my closest friends and he is allways willing to help others.. He is also very skilled at the game, and got to 100+ without any leeching. I think KaR can help him enjoy the social and bossing aspect of the game instead of constant training.
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello Steve smile Shaun was telling me about you and I'm excited to meet you smile We usually hang out in FM channel 3 if you'd like to get to know a few of our guildies. I'm looking forward to meeting you! Good luck smile
Back to top Go down
Synzer

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you. My character is female by the way. Just thought I would let everyone know that as I am not female. Don't want any confusion.
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:39 am

Lol well hopefully I'll get to meet y'all soon, come hang out for vouches ch3 fm entrance. Goodluck

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Synzer

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 am

I met with some people and so far everyone has been so nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey Steve ^^ we met last night at Katie's level up to 200 hehe Very nice guy , hung around with us even to go get her draco and introduced himself nicely to me =) I'll vouch yes indeed hehe gl with the application!

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you Necrodiac!
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Well I believe the wait was a little long and I apologize for this but after seeing the effort you've put into meeting some of us , you're in =) I will try and find you next time you're on or you can contact me or any JR to get added , Welcome to KaR ^^

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Thank you very much, Just have to wait for the server check to be over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerixa's Application for KissandRide   

Back to top Go down

Zerixa's Application for KissandRide
Page 1 of 1