KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XMinxXX's KAR Application

Go down 
+2
Haley678
Incertives
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie

XMinxXX's KAR Application Empty
PostSubject: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 pm

* IGN xMinxXx
* Class Crossbowman
* Level 67

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you?
- I go by Katie.

2. Is this character your main?
- Yes, this character is currently my main.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
-That would be Pirates.

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s?
-No, I do not have any other active characters.

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
- I have never accused of nor involved in any type of scamming or hacking.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)?
- Yes, my character is ranked.

7. Do you share your account?
- There is no one else that knows the information of this account that I know of.

8. Why do you want to be in KaR?
- It has always been my dream to become a part of one of the strong guilds of Bellocan. However, throughout the years, I found that many of these upscale guilds often gave an intense and even uptight vibe. This highly contradicted what I was looking for,a stable yet friendly and laid back community. To be frank, when I first learned of KaR, I knew very little about it and projected it as being just another strong guild. It was not until my dear friend, Brandon joined it and told me such nice things about the people and the overall culture of the guild. I was impressed at the level of friendship and closeness among the guild members and since have been eager to one day becoming a part of this exquisite family.
I am extremely honored to have been given the chance and opportunity to apply to this guild, and words can not fully express how fervent I feel about this.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
- Perhaps the most important thing that I hope to get out of KaR is to make more friends and truly become a part of a permanent family that I have always seeked. I truly believe that KaR is the guild for me and I believe that it will be a perfect place to further my future growth in the game and real life.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you?
- Brandon and Meagan

I appreciate your time and please contact me in game or here for any questions.

Again, thank you very much for the consideration.

Katie
Back to top Go down
Incertives
Nubcake
Nubcake

Character Information
Main: Incertives
Job: Priest

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Katie! You finally applied! smile
Your really nice and I know KaR will really like you!
Vouch.
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:11 am

Wow, that's really nice of you to consider us so kind.. and to be honored by being able to apply... that's so nice.... :]

I haven't met you yet, so I can't really vouch, but it sounds good.

Please meet us in FM CH3 or CH3 FM4.

I look forward to meeting you, Katie!

Good luck with your application!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

Brandon, Thanks for vouch innocent

And to Haley, thank you very much and I will be hanging around in ch3 fm for the next few days. Looking forward to meeting you smile
Back to top Go down
BaconLuff
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
BaconLuff

Character Information
Main: BaconLuff
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:47 am

Wow Katie I'm very impressed by your app, it is very professional! Very Happy

Katie is a really sweet and kind person and I think she would get along really well with everyone in the guild. I know she's only level 68 and I don't know if we can look past that.
She said she is looking for a permant guild, which I always think is really important. I think Kar would be a wonderful family for Katie to be a part of.
I really look forward to seeing you the guild Katie! You have my vouch smile<3
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Necrodiac

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Why hello there ^^ another Katie eh =o hehe very very nice application I must say , and looks like you're quite familiar with some of our guildies already ^^ thats a good thing , come meet us in our fm and depending on the situation we might overlook the level you currently are , if everyone's in favor of course =) GL and looking forward meeting you!
Back to top Go down
Haley678
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Haley678

Character Information
Main: Haley678
Job: Dragon Knight

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Katie's really nice. I think she would be great in KissandRide. I vouch yes. =3
Back to top Go down
PrayForBlood
Elite
Elite
PrayForBlood

Character Information
Main: PrayForBiood
Job: Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 pm

One of the best applications I've seen so far, we should archive these xD
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: XMinxXX's KAR Application   XMinxXX's KAR Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:09 am

Lol I agree with everyone here. This is probably the most professional application I saw xD Such formality. I have yet to meet you but I get the feeling you will get along very well in the guild. That, is more important than a level.
Back to top Go down

XMinxXX's KAR Application
Page 1 of 1