HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coco4Coc

PostSubject: Coco4CocoPuf's Guild Application for KissandRide   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 pm

* IGN Coco4CocoPuf
* Class Aran
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) 70

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? Aldo

2. Is this character your main? Coco4CocoPuf is my main character.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? I am a current member of the guild FlamingAces

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? Coco4CocoPuf is the only character I play. I sometimes play my brothers hermit but that's rare.

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? I have not been accused or have been involved in any scams or hackings. I have puppy dog eyes if that helps.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes my character is ranked. I am currently ranked at 299,946

7. Do you share your account? Yes I do, with my brother but that is because he's my brother but he doesn't get on my account he just knows my password.

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? I want to be in the guild KissandRide because for one my brother is in there and two Dethphonix is in there, I have known him for a while, I don't really have any maple friends It's just pretty much me, I hope to make new friends in the guild and maybe even in the guild Alliance =].

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? I'm not hoping to get anything out of this guild except for having fun and meeting new people.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? I have two KaR members to refer to me, one would be mycrakcstory (my brother) and two would be Dethphonix ( my brother from another mother lol).
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 am

Hehe Hey Aldo very nice application , your bro told me you're active alot and perhaps more than him xD We could be able to make an exception since you have family in guild already as for your level since it doesnt meet requirement , kinda like put you under probation to begin or something. Anyways come hang out with our guildies in fm ch 3 when you can =) Cant wait to meet ya. GL with application!

PostSubject: Reply to Necrodiacs Reply   Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:07 am

Sweet, thanks Necrodiac. I'll be looking foward to hanging out with you guys in the free market =].
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:24 am

Hey Hey!

Vouch 100%! Cool
Back to top Go down
Luckyx71

PostSubject: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 am

* IGN Luckyx711
* Class Hermit
* Level (current acceptable level for KaR is 90+) 108

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? Aldo

2. Is this character your main? Coco4CocoPuf was my main character but since my brother is giving me his hermit this will now be my main character, I might play my Aran every now and then xD

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? I am a current member of the guild FlamingAces in my Aran but my Hermit is Guildless

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? Coco4CocoPuf in Flaming Aces.

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? I have not been accused or have been involved in any scams or hackings. I have puppy dog eyes if that helps.

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes my character is ranked. I am currently ranked at 73,619

7. Do you share your account? Yes I do, somewhat, my brother knows my password to my Aran and he gave me his hermit so yeah, but he's already in the guild.

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? I want to be in the guild KissandRide because for one my brother is in there and two Dethphonix is in there, I have known him for a while, I don't really have any maple friends It's just pretty much just me, I hope to make new friends in the guild and maybe even in the guild Alliance =]. I heard the guild is very friendly and my brother likes the guild so I also want to join

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? I'm not hoping to get anything out of this guild except for having fun and meeting new people.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? I have two KaR members to refer to me, one would be mycrakcstory (my brother) and two would be Dethphonix ( my brother from another mother lol).
Back to top Go down
Icephoenix03
Asset
Asset

Character Information
Main: Icephoenix02

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:48 am

Well if you got will 2 refer you then you should be ok. Try to meet more of us ^.^ ch fm 4. Or just ch 3 fm.
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Merged topics from his Aran.

He's not joining on the Aran. Instead, he's on the hermit.

Vouches from both applications will count towards LuckyX711.
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Well Aldo your patience was appreciated and we'll have no problem adding your hermit instead of the aran , you met a few ppl and there's been no bad things said at your regard. Plus your brother is in the guild so that helped alot hehe Alright have a junior or myself add you to the guild whenever you're on next time ^^ Welcome to KaR~

Elite

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Added June 13th by Dethphonix. Application Closed. Welcome to Kissandride! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)   

Back to top Go down

Luckyx711 KissandRide guild application. UPDATED (ALDO)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KissandRide :: Apply to KissandRide :: Completed Applications (KaR)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com