HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hermy104
Nubcake
Nubcake

PostSubject: THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm

1. Please provide:

IGN : DatKidSalva(he's not friend's with my brother and he can actually b trusted!)

Class : Marauder

Level :103

2. Is this character your main?
yes
3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of?
Secret
4. Do you have characters in other guilds?
no
5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)?
no
6. Why do you want to be in KaR?
I wanna b with my best friend Sean! and he says u guys r really awesome and stuff haha
7. What are you hoping to get out of KaR?
Nothing special I just want to be part of a maple family.... ppl who will help me get farther in the game and that will love me Very Happy I mean after all isnt that what guilds r for?
8. Do you have a KaR member to refer you?
Sean (hermy104 & Therece(she quit ='[ ))
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:11 pm

I say no to this application, if he really wants to apply then he can do it himself and since Hermy isnt in KaR anymore that vouch is invalid. Thank you for your interest.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 am

Application denied and closed , innapropriate and invalid

WhySoPro

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am

i don't think that you should just dismiss someones application just because they fail at posting it.
I still don't agree with the terms that some issues in the guild have been handled in my absence. I myself have posted applications for people that have been unable to.

With that in mind, in order for us to review this application it must be filled out completely.
There are several major questions missing - the application exists of 10 questions, your name being one also is your character ranked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?   

Back to top Go down

THIS IS A APPLICATION FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S! HE'S I DID IT FOR HIM BC HE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT AND NOR COULD I?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KissandRide :: KissandRide :: Apply to KissandRide :: Completed Applications (KaR)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum