KissandRide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purchase a Helm

Go down 
+2
Sakura-chan
xxKaorinxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information
Main: xxKaorinxx
Job: Shadower

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 pm

zakum
You can purchase Zakum Helms from KissandRide.
Prices are as follows: 25/35/60

• 1 try - 25 mil
  • 2 tries - 35 mil or 12 apples
  • unlimited tries - 60 mil, for buyers that have poor connections or worry about disconnect. These players do not want another person on their account, but want the Zakum experience.
  • Scissored Helms are available - please ask for pricing

If you are interested in scrolling a helm, please contact us for an exclusive zakum scrolling run. You get all helms dropped dropped from run and can scroll in the safety of the alter as you like.

KissandRide does not offer VIP services. If you have questions regarding this matter you can read further here.

Buyers will receive HB and a Healer. Resurrection counts as one try. We may decide to resurrect you free of charge if we have it available.

Once your run has been scheduled, please arrive in el Nath 1/2 an hour before the scheduled start. Meet in channel 3 FM 4 for your party. Please be patient, it can be a bit chaotic before a run.

To Enter the Altar You must:

• have finished all 3 stages of the Zakum Pre-quest
  • have an eye of fire on you
  • be level 50+
  • have a minimum of 1950 Hp before getting HB
  • have your own pots and allcures - you need a potion that will pot you full

During the run - Buyers will hug the left wall and pot themselves. When the run is complete, they will come claim their helm only when their name is called.
helm

Only pay Necrodiac or xxKaorinxx for your Zakum Helm. They are the only authorized Helm sellers for KissandRide.

Interested Buyers, please leave your information, or submit an email to HelmMe@KissandRide.net :

• ign
  • class
  • level
  • guild

We will be in contact will you to schedule your run.

zak spoils 2

Last edited by xxKaorinxx on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura-chan
Nubcake
Nubcake
Sakura-chan

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 am

I wanna buy a helm for my friend, but i dont think they'll be able to go on the zruns. So may i buy a scissored helm? I dont have the money for it right now [cuz i'm noob =P] so i guess ill just buy it later i guess... Its supposed to be a surprise for her exclamation If i can't buy scissored helms tho then i guess ill just help them on the zrun. dont expect me to ask anytime soon for the helm, im just posting this up to giv u a heads up o.o tho i might just b wasting internet space =P Anywayz, I guess u want her info o.o [DUN TELL HER I SAID THIS ITS A SURPRISE!]

IGN: Rhenx156
Class: I/L Mage
Lvl: [currently] 53
Guild: [currently] WonderKittys

I'd luv to know the price you guyz sell scissored helms for Very Happy Otherwise ill just pay 25mil like most ppl do
Back to top Go down

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: 1 time Run   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi i wud like to buy 1 try
But not in about 1 week needa get money

IGN: xXAxgunnerXx
Sin (normal Dex)
Level: 87
Asainworld
Back to top Go down

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: 1 time run   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 am

IGN TheNguyener

Hermit

Level 96

NguoiVietnam
Back to top Go down
Scepterra
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
Scepterra

Character Information
Main: Scepterra
Job: Bowmaster

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 pm

filling out for a buyer

IGN belinking
Class: Hermit
Level 102
Guild Utopia
Back to top Go down
Has3kura

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

IGN: Has3kura
Class: Fighter
Level: 66
Guild: Luvable

Hi guys its the old CaptnIchigo I want to buy 1 try for helm =)
Back to top Go down
DeadLTBo

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Zrun   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am

Uhm,

CygusJonni

Dawn Warrior

lvl 49 (I'll get 50 before I actually do this)

FMyLife

A pre-karma'dwoiuld be nice Please say prices, If need Ill provide a scissors, but It has to cost less. tyvm contact me, bl me, idc Very Happy Tyvm
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Zhelm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Zhelm - 1 Try

IGN - Sorreh
Class - Hunter
Level - 68
Guild - N/A

*Whisp me anytime IG*
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:41 pm

DeadLTBo wrote:
Uhm,

CygusJonni

Dawn Warrior

lvl 49 (I'll get 50 before I actually do this)

FMyLife

A pre-karma'dwoiuld be nice Please say prices, If need Ill provide a scissors, but It has to cost less. tyvm contact me, bl me, idc Very Happy Tyvm

You can attend any zak run for your helm, please contact us ingame to schedule a run.
We sell our kara'd helms in the fm.
Back to top Go down

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm

My lvl isn't high enough to level yet but I have a few questions

1. How many apples is 25m
2. Any assurance for people with crappy computers (E.G. Old computers, laggy computers etc.) Because I've went into zakum with a computer with 18 GB Hard Drive and 1.2 GB RAM before and it lagged me sometimes. I do have a new computer but it has .99 GB of RAM (Close to 1 GB) and a 180 GB Hard Drive
3. How long does it take you to kill smile I feel anxious about staying alive for a great amount of time (Afraid the computer will lag or something and I get hit D:)
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:54 am

Guest wrote:

1. How many apples is 25m
2. Any assurance for people with crappy computers (E.G. Old computers, laggy computers etc.) Because I've went into zakum with a computer with 18 GB Hard Drive and 1.2 GB RAM before and it lagged me sometimes. I do have a new computer but it has .99 GB of RAM (Close to 1 GB) and a 180 GB Hard Drive
3. How long does it take you to kill smile I feel anxious about staying alive for a great amount of time (Afraid the computer will lag or something and I get hit D:)

1. We currently do not have a package for 25m worth of apples - if are interested in this, the specific details would need to be worked out with myself or Necrodiac
  2. If you dc from zak that is one try - this is standard proceedure. That is why we offer 2 try packages, or unlimited try packages - for those people that worry about their connection. With unlimited trys, we will take you until you get your helm.
  3. Zak usually takes no more than 20 mins, and you will get hit. That is why there are requirements on what level, hp, and pots you need to take with you. YOU WILL TAKE HITS.
Back to top Go down
MeFliesH

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Im not completely sure   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:57 am

I just got a new computer, and as of now i have no experience with zakum.
I run on vista, and have a huge amount of RAM
Do you think it would be possible i can go on a run, but not loot a helm, just to find out how my connection would be?

Thanks
(My IGN is MeFliesHigh)
Oh, and I'd also like to know what time (PST) you run.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 pm

MeFliesH wrote:
I just got a new computer, and as of now i have no experience with zakum.
I run on vista, and have a huge amount of RAM
Do you think it would be possible i can go on a run, but not loot a helm, just to find out how my connection would be?

Thanks
(My IGN is MeFliesHigh)
Oh, and I'd also like to know what time (PST) you run.
Thanks!

Unfortunately we do not take guests on zakum runs. We do have several guildies that zak using Windows Vista. If you are interested in speaking with one of them regading how their computers operate during a zak run, please let me know and I can put you in contact with one of them. Regarding schedules, occasionally we have mid-week runs, we always host a zakum run on Saturday 9pm est / 6pm pst.
Thanks for your interest :]
Back to top Go down
MeFliesH

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re:zakum   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

If i bought a one try, and lets say im fourth on the list for looting helms.

Lets say zakum drops 3 helms, since i was fourth, i would not get one.

Would that count as my one try?

Some guilds say yes, others say no, so im curious on what you'd say.
Back to top Go down
XBrawlXP

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Zhelm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:39 am

IGN: XBrawlXProX
HP: 3.4k
Job: Brawler
Level: 68
Back to top Go down
xxKaorinxx
WhySoPro
WhySoPro
xxKaorinxx

Character Information

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

MeFliesH wrote:
If i bought a one try, and lets say im fourth on the list for looting helms.

Lets say zakum drops 3 helms, since i was fourth, i would not get one.

Would that count as my one try?

Some guilds say yes, others say no, so im curious on what you'd say.

First, if you pay for 1 try, it's our job to take you on one run and deliver your helm. Zakum has been know to drop 1-2 helms before. That is out of your or my control.

It is your responsibility to stay alive for your run and not to dc. A healer and jber are provided, but it is on you to pot yourself. If you are alive at the end of your run and there isn't a helm for you, it is our responsibility to take you again.

Secondly, we do not typically take 4 buyers on a run. The last person in our loot order is usually our helm mule that we sell karma'd helms off. That way if the number of helms dropped isn't enough, only we lose out.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: osfasin B>ZHELM   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:21 pm

hey my ign is osfasin, im a 103 hermit i have 2.8k hp without hb so im good with hb. I would like to go on the soonest run possible because im leaving for a business trip next monday.
Back to top Go down
ForgedBy

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Zakum run for saturday   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 pm

* ign: ForgedByStr
* class Aran
* level 54 atm, prob be 65+ tmrw
* guild None atm, applying for KaR when i hit 90
Back to top Go down
sammy1234
Nubcake
Nubcake
sammy1234

Character Information
Main: Shanionsbow
Job: Marksman

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: ksing is not tollerated   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:01 am

ForgedBy wrote:
* ign: ForgedByStr
* class Aran
* level 54 atm, prob be 65+ tmrw
* guild None atm, applying for KaR when i hit 90

may i ask u y u have been ksing people kissandride doesnt tollerate ksing so before u apply you should reflect what u are doing in bellocan as a person there are many witnesses to ur ksing.
Back to top Go down
ForgedBy

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Im glad this came up. See i was at mp3 on 4x. Noone was there but me. This aran shows up trying to ks my map. Then she brings her 14x hero.(members of utopia). She smegas me ksing her. Noone was a witness to any of this. Minutes later many people come to ks me. some igns are morgan6464 and pezmar, i know them both, but still ksed. Your probably friends with either susan(girl who smegad) or morgan(punisher6464) so i dont really care for ur opinion. I know you only say what youve been told, but its false, thanks for the input
Back to top Go down
sammy1234
Nubcake
Nubcake
sammy1234

Character Information
Main: Shanionsbow
Job: Marksman

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:30 pm

hey kao i need a helm for my aran
ign:mypoletolong
lvl: 70
Back to top Go down
hollistr

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Zhelm for my dw?   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Hello, i have currently applied for KaR and noticed Zhelms for sale!!

i was wondering if i could get one for my DW... but i had a question

it states that one try is 25mill, and 2 tries is 35m

if i buy ONE try and fail, can i pay another 10m for a second try, or would i have to pay 35mill total the first time?
Also, if i paid 35mill and got a zhelm on my first try, would i be able to go on a second run on a different character? xD

thanks

~soon to be guildie of KaR~
~hollistr26~
~(kyle)~
Back to top Go down
Dethphonix
Elite
Elite
Dethphonix

Character Information
Main: Dethphonix
Job: Bishop

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Zakum Buyer runs will be put on a halt due to the passing of our guild leader, xxKaorinxx.

Due to the other Zakum Run Official payee (Necrodiac) being unavailable, Zakum runs will either be taken over by the other junior masters or by Necrodiac when he returns.

Thank you for understanding and we are sorry for this circumstance.

Please stay strong with us as we go through this unfortunate event.
Back to top Go down
liumingz

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 am

好好生活
Back to top Go down
BloodDesert
Elite
Elite
BloodDesert

Character Information
Main: SteamArmour
Job: Corsair

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 am

liumingz wrote:
好好生活

Why did a random visitor suddenly pops up on this page and said, "Live well." in Chinese?

RAAAAAAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purchase a Helm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase a Helm   Purchase a Helm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purchase a Helm
Page 1 of 1