DjFuel's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjFuel

PostSubject: DjFuel's Application   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 pm

* IGN : DjFuel
* Class : NightLord
* Level : 122

1. What is your name, or what would you like for us to call you? You can call me Landon =]

2. Is this character your main? Yes it is.

3. What is the most recent guild you were a member of? Havoc

4. Do you have characters in other guilds, if so which guild/s? My Cygnus is in PwnPatrol

5. Have you ever been accused / involved in scammed or hacking (if yes, explain)? Yes I was accused of being a hacker. I was confused with this girl named PayMeToPG and somehow Glen thought that I was her... Anyway I am not a hacker at all and I will stay that way forever =]

6. Is your character ranked (if no, explain)? Yes my character is on ranks.

7. Do you share your account? Only 1 person knows the info to my account and that is boose a good friend of mine. (Lycosar ingame)

8. Why do you want to be in KaR? I would like to be in KaR because I want a friendly guild that is active and high level. I also met Michy on her vent, and have become pretty good friends with her.

9. What are you hoping to get out of KaR? I am hoping to make some good friends to train with, do random bosses like pap, possibly zakum or horntail someday, and others.

10. Do you have a KaR or KtB member to refer you? I know Michy (FunniFun) will refer me when she gets back from vacation, I plan to hangout in your FM room and make some more friends also!

Thanks for reviewing my application, and I hope to see/talk to you soon!
~Landon
Back to top Go down
HolyAlcaster
Nubcake
Nubcake

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 am

Very friendly guy :O! Did boss pq with him yesterday.
I vouch ~
and for his number 10 response "I plan to hangout in your FM room and make some more friends also!"
Sounds great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 am

OH here you are xD Sav told me you were going to apply lol Pretty nice application indeed , and dont worry about the glen incident , wont be the first false accusion he'll pull out >.> looking forward meeting you in our fm ~ gl with application

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Thanks! I look forward to meeting you too!
Back to top Go down
ZapAway
Nubcake
Nubcake

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Along with some epic Boose, I would like a little Landon as well. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Necrodiac
WhySoPro
WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 am

Sorry this is taking awhile xD we've all been really busy lately , havent met you yet but seems like 2 of our guildies did already , if you're still interested come see us again =) ch 3 fm 4

WhySoPro

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Accepted and added ~ welcome to KaR

PostSubject: Re: DjFuel's Application   

Back to top Go down

DjFuel's Application
Page 1 of 1